Ah Zheng looked at the smiling women not far away, and suddenly felt a little irritated in his heart. He clenched his fists and took a deep breath. The tone: "Forget it, let's not go shopping, let's go back to the palace."

    After returning to Liuying Palace, Ah Zheng looked at the room full of books, long swords and crossbows hanging on the wall, and didn't know what to do for a while. What.

    "Ah Ju, are you there?"

    "Zai Zai, what's the matter with you? Is there anything bothering you?" "

    After people gain power, why do they change so quickly?"

    Lin Ju touched Ah Zheng's little face: "Zai Zai Be good, don't be angry."

    Ah Zheng was not angry, he just felt a little wronged: "When we were in Zhao State, our family lived very happily together. Father, he is neither too good nor too bad. Remember to give me presents on my birthday and my mother’s, and I will be by my side when I am sick, and I will leave me and my mother to run away alone when danger comes. I hate him very much , but he sent someone to pick me and A Niang back to Qin, and I kind of want to forgive him. Now, my father is becoming less and less like the old father." "

    Zai Zai, it's useless to complain .If you feel that these things make you feel unhappy, then work hard to fix it. If you don't have the ability now, then try to make yourself have this ability. Cub, no matter what, I will be by your side Yes."

    Ah Zheng's eyes were slightly dazed, a smile appeared on his face, and he said yes in a low voice.

    Huayang Palace.

    The Empress Dowager Huayang took out the golden hairpin from her hair, and casually touched the unburned spices in the incense burner. She looked at her brother Yangquan who was kneeling in front of her with a pair of winking eyes: "The spices I asked you to prepare are for the newly entered palace. Has the concubine sent it?"

    Yangquan Jun showed a smile on his face, and replied: "The things that the queen mother personally bestowed, those new concubines who entered the palace will not accept the gift." The queen

    mother of Huayang sighed, Continue to stir the spices with the golden hairpin: "Oh, I don't want to do such a terrible thing, who told that child to be so disobedient? He can seal a hundred thousand households for a small businessman, why can't he seal a letter for your uncle?" Shiyi? Since he is ruthless, don't blame me for being unrighteous."

    Yangquan Jun echoed below: "What my sister said is that our sister and brother pushed him to the throne. Apart from honoring my sister as the queen mother, what else did he return? I'm blind to the good name my sister gave him. If my sister becomes the Empress Dowager Xuan, then my younger brother will also be honored and become Lord Huayang.

    " Constantly turned off and went off.

    The Empress Dowager Huayang wiped off the ash stained on the golden hairpin with a silk handkerchief, and a smile appeared on the corner of her mouth.

    That's right, which woman in this world doesn't want to be the Queen Mother?

    In Zhangtai Palace, Zhao Ji was alone admiring the jewelry sent by the people below. She just helped to order a small matter, and the man sent her so many beautiful jades, it was really considerate.

    Looking at the empty bed beside her, she immediately felt relieved.

    "Quiet girl, wait for me in the corner of the city. If you love but don't see, scratch your head and hesitate."