waits What should I do if someone falsely accused the king's death of being related to me?"

    Zhao Ji looked at the stranger and asked him: "Then is this related to my beloved?"

    The stranger immediately shook his head and retorted: "Of course not."

    Zhao Ji said : "Since this is the case, a good man should call all the ministers to Zhangtai Palace to show his innocence, instead of covering up and arousing suspicion. You are the prince of Daqin, and you are the legitimate heir. You have no reason to go Harm the king. On the contrary, some people have coveted the crown prince for a long time, so they have more reason to make these conspiracies." "

    Zhao Ji is right, go and invite the clan and ministers." Queen Huayang walked out Gongmen, add this sentence.

    Since the queen mother and wife said so, Yiren failed to come up with any good ideas, so he followed the instructions of the two women and ordered people to summon the clan and important officials in the court, and at the same time, people called Lu Buwei in.

    At this time, Lu Buwei was just a follower of the Prince Yiren. In the Qin Dynasty, he only served as Zhan Shi, who was in charge of the prince's family affairs. Under certain circumstances, he will also go to the palace to give lectures to Ah Zheng.     When receiving the news of King Qin's death, Lu Buwei was thinking about how to further increase the prestige of the foreigner in the court. Hearing the news, he applauded and laughed loudly: "God helped me." Then he put down the chess pieces in his hand and changed He took off his clothes and got up to enter the palace.     At this time, many people have gathered in front of the main hall of Zhangtai Palace, but there is a problem in the current Qin Dynasty—Qin has no prime minister.     From the time of King Qin Zhao, the Xiangbang of the Qin State was held by the clan Ji Liji, followed by Gan Mao, Wei Ran, and Fan Ju. The last Xiangbang was Cai Ze. He was recommended by Fan Ju to King Zhao of Qin as his minister. But this person was too timid, and he was afraid of being killed when he was criticized by others in the court, so he simply resigned from the position and returned to the fief.     Afterwards, King Zhao passed away, and the current King Qin succeeded to the throne. During the year of keeping his filial piety, there were no major affairs in the court, so King Qin didn't have any chancellor. The king of Qin - died.     So the prince and other people had no choice but to face this situation of being useless, he was in a panic, but at this time Lu Buwei arrived in time and finally comforted him.     Lu Buwei said on behalf of the stranger: "Now that the king has passed away, the most important thing is to add a posthumous title to the king in time, and the crown prince ascends the throne, so as to stabilize the overall situation." Someone among the ministers said: "The king has only been on the throne for three days, how     come Will die suddenly, is there something strange about it?"     This question really came, and the stranger said from the side: "The king's body has been examined by the doctor, and there is nothing strange about it. If you don't believe it, you can send it yourself. Let me go and have a look."     The ministers exchanged glances, and each of the clansmen sent a person to examine King Qin's body, and the results showed that there was no trace of poisoning or killing by external force. According to the attendant doctor, King Qin passed away suddenly because of his age and the exhaustion of traveling and traveling in the past few days when he took the throne.

    Young Master Xi and the others still wanted to continue to provoke troubles, but Queen Huayang stared at them fiercely: "The current state of Qin has lost two kings in a row, mountains and hills are collapsing, and it is only natural for the crown prince Zi Chu to succeed to the throne. If there are still people who raise objections , Could it be that you want Qin to end up like Qi in the early years?"