The stranger looked at Ah Zheng again: "Zheng'er, this matter..."

    Ah Zheng looked at him fixedly: "Father, when I defended my mother, did you speak?"

    The stranger was speechless. : "I—"

    Ah Zheng chuckled lightly: "Father, Chu Ji's words are rude, and I did nothing wrong in defending Auntie. The punishment of breaking the tongue is an order from the elder father. If you have any objections to this, you Now go to Dafu to take it back, and I can wait for you."

    The other man opened his mouth, but couldn't say anything. If he had a good relationship with King Qin, he would not have been sent to Zhao as a hostage. Being able to become the prince now is just a coincidence, his brothers are still watching, if he angers his father, then his crown prince...Calm down and think about it,     Chu Ji did something wrong In the place where the crime is punished, it is well deserved. The stranger succeeded in persuading himself, stepped forward and grabbed Zhao Ji who had been silent just now, and said softly, "Zhu Er, let's go back to Liuying Palace first." Zhao Ji looked at the stranger with eyes that she didn't know how to describe     , Quietly nodded.     Now, only Ah Zheng, Chu Ji and the executioner are left in the palace.     The attendant of King Qin brought them into a small dark room, stuffed a thick towel into Zhao Ji's mouth to prevent her from biting her tongue, picked up the bronze dagger and flicked it on the fire, and comforted Chu Ji. Said: "Madam Chu, don't worry, my hands are fast, and I won't make you suffer too much."     Chu Ji was so frightened that she wanted to escape from here, but the two attendants who were holding her almost couldn't catch her. she.     King Qin's attendant turned his head to look at Ah Zheng, bent down and asked, "The scene of the torture is bloody. Do you want to     stand by and execute?" Ju should not be by his side at the moment, but he wasn't sure if Ah Ju would appear suddenly, so he pondered for a moment and said, "No need, I'll go out." When Ah Zheng walked out of the hut, a woman's earth-shattering voice came from behind him     . I don't know how Chu Ji can make such a scream while wearing a towel.

    After a while, the attendant came out and told Ah Zheng: "Master, Chu Ji has finished her execution, would you like to go in and have a look?"

    Ah Zheng shook his head.

    The attendant said: "The servant ordered someone to take you back to Liuying Palace."

    Ah Zheng: "Okay."

    After dinner, Ah Zheng was playing with the long sword bestowed on him by the King of Qin by the side of the table, and Lin Ju's voice appeared in his ears Bian: "Good evening, Zai Zai. Are you having a good time today? Did you have a good meal?"

    Ah Zheng was used to Lin Ju's inexplicable appearance every time, and he showed a cute smile on his face: "I have a good day today." Not happy at all, the meat from Qin State is too hard, no matter how hard you chew it, you can’t chew it.” After     hearing this, Lin Ju immediately went to order the mall, and after spending so much time, she has already discovered the regularity of the items in the game mall Well, when nothing major happened to Zai Zai, some snacks for Zai Zai were refreshed in the mall. When something happens to Zai Zai, the mall will refresh the things that Zai Zai needs. For example, when Zai Zai met an assassin, anti-wolf spray was refreshed in the mall, and when Zai Zai injured his foot, gauze and medicine were refreshed in the mall. , but Zai Zai seems to have fed it to his friend named Meng Tian after getting the anti-inflammatory drugs.     "Ding dong—" This time the system was refreshed, and what appeared was a small bag of spicy beef jerky. From this, it can be inferred that Zai Zai did not have any major incidents today.     Lin Ju tore off a small strip of beef jerky and fed it into Zai Zai's mouth: "Zai Zai, this beef jerky looks a bit spicy, you can try it first to see if you can get used to it.     " Ah Zheng’s mouth was filled with the smell, he couldn’t help but opened his small mouth and said, “It’s a bit spicy, but it’s delicious.” So     Lin Ju continued to tear off a piece and feed it, and sure enough, he watched the cubs eat it. Things are a very happy thing.     After feeding the beef jerky, Lin Ju found that there was a bronze sword beside Zai Zai. She poked it with her finger and asked Ah Zheng, "Hey, where did this sword come from?"

    Ah Zheng smiled and patiently explained: "This is the sword given to me by the King of Qin during today's banquet. It is said that it is the sword     used by the previous king." You, does he like your grandson very much?"

    "Maybe." The main reason is that Ah Zheng didn't understand why King Qin wanted to protect him today. Queen Huayang is the wife of the King of Qin, and Chu Ji is the niece of Queen Huayang. Although it is true that Chu Ji was the first to speak out, Ah Zheng originally thought that with Queen Huayang present, the King of Qin would not punish him too much. He actually gave the punishment of breaking his mouth, which was really beyond Ah Zheng's expectation.

    However, Qin Wang is more fair, and it can help him and A Niang to live better in the Qin Palace, which is not a bad thing.

    "Aju."

    "Huh?"

    "You mean, if a person does something wrong, should she be punished?"

    "Of course. If there is no punishment, then everyone will do bad things."

    Ah Zheng smiled: "Ah Ju, you are right."

    He glanced at the long sword on the small table, he did nothing wrong.

    No.

    The author has something to say:

    la la la, the little red envelopes in this chapter continue.

    1. Filial piety is not unique to Confucianism, it is also taught by Legalism. There is a crime in Qin State that is unfilial. If parents accuse their children of unfilial piety, they can ask the government to "kill" their children. The main difference between Confucianism and Legalism is that Confucianism relies more on moral constraints, while Legalism relies on legal constraints. ("Unfilial piety" is extremely perverted, feudal, full of oppression, and needs everyone's criticism.) 2.

    King Qin (King Qin Xiaowen) died three days after he ascended the throne, but he had a one-year filial piety period before ascending the throne. The story in this chapter takes place during the filial piety period. (The filial piety period was originally supposed to last for three years, and there should be some restraint in diet, but the Warring States Period was an era when rituals collapsed and music was broken. In addition, the author wanted the cubs to eat meat, so the above treatment was done.)