Ah Zheng snorted sullenly, lowered his head, picked up the piece of meat and took a vicious bite.

    Seeing this, Zhao Ji patted her son's thin back lightly, and put another piece of meat into his bowl.

    ...

    At night, the maids of the Liuying Palace lit the candlesticks, and the palace room suddenly became brighter. That's when the stranger came back.

    Zhao Jirou greeted him with a smile, and naturally held the other person's hand: "My beloved is back, how is that child?"

    The other person replied in a gentle voice: "Don't worry, it's just that the child was a little frightened by the attack of the evil spirit." He dragged Zhao Ji into the bedroom, and put his arms around her waist: "Where is Zheng'er? Are you asleep? "

    Zhao Ji took advantage of the situation and leaned into the arms of the stranger: "Zheng'er is practicing calligraphy in the side hall. He grew up in the State of Zhao since he was a child, and he doesn't know much about the writing and customs of the State of Qin. Blame him."

    "Why, Zheng'er is so hardworking, Gu naturally feels sorry for Zheng'er."

    Zhao Ji lay in the arms of the stranger, her delicate catkins fiddled with his big hands back and forth: "Speaking of which, I haven't Have you ever met that Mrs. Chu, why doesn’t she live with us in Liuying Palace?”

    The stranger grabbed Zhao Ji’s troublesome hand and patiently explained to her: “Chu Ji, she was sent by Queen Huayang. Since she was pregnant, she has been living in Huayang Palace with Huayang mother. In order to secure the position of crown prince, the orphan had to accept her. Zhu Er, don't worry, I have told the prince before, waiting for you As soon as He Zheng'er returns to the country, I will make you my wife, my princess."

    Zhao Ji smiled sarcastically in her heart, but said on the face: "As long as Zheng'er and I can reunite with my beloved's family, even if we become commoners in Qianshou, what's the point? It's just a mere crown princess. It's just Today, just as Zheng'er and I returned to the Qin Palace, the young master over there bumped into Xie Chong. This is too coincidental. My dear, I am not afraid of suffering, I am only worried that she will assign Xie Chong's name to Zheng'er on the head."

    "She dare?!" The other person was angry, he was already feeling guilty towards Zhao Ji and Ah Zheng, and he became more and more impatient with Chu Ji, whom Queen Huayang forced him to accept, he held back his anger , softly comforting the beautiful wife in her arms, "Tomorrow there will be a family banquet in the palace, and I will lead you and Zheng'er to meet the prince and the clan. When your and Zheng'er's names are written on the clan roster, we will be together." Don't worry. As for Chu Ji, the Empress Huayang is still there after all, so it's not good for her to leave her alone like this. I can only wrong you and Zheng'er." "As long as I can be with my

    beloved, I don't feel wronged." "

    On the other side, in the side hall, Ah Zheng asked Lin Ju his doubts in his mind while practicing calligraphy: "Ah Ju, Auntie said that what she was sad about was Father's betrayal of the relationship between husband and wife, and It’s not that Father has a new concubine Ji and a child. Ah Ju, what does A Niang mean by saying that?”

    Lin Ju looked at Zai Zai in front of the screen who asked serious questions with a cute face, and didn’t know how to explain to him: "Well, what should I say about this kind of thing? Your mother should have liked your father very much, but your father left you and your mother and ran away alone, which broke your mother's heart. Then he After Qin Guo settled down, he married a wife and had children again, which is a second injury to your mother's feelings. What your mother cares about is not how many women and children your father has, but his betrayal of their love. Your mother should That’s probably what it means. But if it were me, I think these two things are quite annoying.”

Raising Xiao Yingzhengजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें