The whole body of this white jade ring is white and clear, with well-arranged cloud patterns, and it looks extraordinarily exquisite and translucent against the candlelight. Although Ah Zheng hadn't seen too many jade rings, he could still see how precious and rare this jade ring was.

    "Aniang, where did this jade ring come from?"

    "This is a gift from your grandmother, and it was a gift from the King of Zhou to the State of Zhao."

    "Auntie?" Mother? But how could the Zhao family have such a precious thing?

    Zhao Ji whispered to the maids around her to step down, hugged Ah Zheng into her arms, and explained softly: "Your maternal grandmother is a daughter of Zhao Guozong's family."

    Ah Zheng was taken aback: "Why have I never heard of this matter?" Did you hear Aniang mention it?" Speaking of which, when he was in Zhao Guo, he had never met his maternal grandfather and maternal grandmother.

    Zhao Ji sighed: "Because a merchant's son is not qualified to marry Zhao Wang Ji, so your maternal grandmother did not marry your maternal grandfather." Not glorious.

    Ah Zheng put his arms around Zhao Ji's neck, and gently patted her on the back to comfort her: "Don't be sad, Ma'am."

    Zhao Ji smiled: "Ma'am is not sad, your grandma married far away many years ago." In another country, she heard that we were going to Qin, so she specially asked someone to send this jade ring over."

    Ah Zheng raised his head and looked at Zhao Ji: "Is that the envoy of Zhao?"

    Zhao Ji nodded: "He is you Grandmother's elder brother."

    So A Niang went to the camp on the west just to get this jade ring? Ah Zheng felt a little guilty for doubting A Niang before, he lowered his head and grabbed A Niang's sleeve without saying a word.

    Zhao Ji is also a little silent, her background is not glorious, and her husband is now the prince of Qin, can she really protect herself and Zheng'er in that strange country? After being separated for many years, does Qin Yiren still have the love between husband and wife?

    She hugged the child in her arms and pressed her face against his: "Zheng'er stay here tonight and sleep with Auntie, okay?" "

    But... I'm already an older child." willing.

    Zhao Ji looked at him with teary eyes.

    Ah Zheng still felt a little guilty, he hugged Zhao Ji, "Okay, I'll sleep with Auntie."

    Zhao Ji happily kissed her son on the cheek, and then called the maidservant to come in and wait for their mother and son to wash up.

    After washing and turning off the lights, the mother and son lay on the same bed, and Zhao Jilou fell asleep peacefully with the child in his arms.

    Ah Zheng chatted with Lin Ju in his mind: "I think Auntie seems very sad." "

    Your Auntie is a girl who grew up in a single-parent family, so she probably feels insecure." Lin Ju analyzed.

    Ah Zheng: "I am a man, I will protect A Niang well."

    "It's okay, Zai Zai is awesome." Lin Ju smiled, "By the way, Zai Zai, I have something to tell you." "

    What's the matter?"

    "I've found a job. I'm busy with work transfers, so I may have less time to spend with Zai Zai." "

    It's okay, I can do it by myself." Ah Zheng probably understands that "work" means doing things, but gods have to do the same Are you trying?

    "Cub, but don't worry, I can accompany you after I finish handing over these few days." Lin Ju sighed in her heart, but she originally planned to rest for a while. It's just that when my father came to see her, he found that her life was extremely irregular and lacked social interaction, so he persuaded her to find a job, even if it was fishing. She had no choice but to obey the arrangement obediently.

    "Okay, I see, Ah Ju." Ah Zheng closed his eyes.

    Lin Ju poked Zai Zai's little face, why doesn't this broken game have a save function? Once she leaves the game, don't you know what happened to Zai Zai? She angrily turned off the tablet and ran to the bathroom to wash up.

    The game interface of "Raising Cubs in the Cloud" flickered, but Lin Ju didn't notice that the game on her tablet was similar to the one on the market, but they were not exactly the same.

    The author has something to say:

    Zhao Ji's background is private. Grandmother (grandmother), grandfather (grandfather) and grandma (grandmother)

    love you all, pen refills~

    Thank you for the overlord ticket cast by the little cutie

    Mirror throwing 1 grenade Throwing time: 2021092123:55:17