Ah Zheng was a little helpless, so he simply changed the subject: "Is there something wrong with A Niang coming to my house so early?"

    Zhao Ji was reminded by him, and remembered the business: "Last night, I ordered someone to urgently sew the clothes you want at today's banquet." The clothes you’re wearing, Zheng’er, get up and try them on to see if they fit.”

    It turned out that because of this trivial matter, Ah Zheng dragged his voice and replied, “Okay——”

    He got up from the low bed and jumped out of bed, Several maidservants were already waiting by the side holding trays. Ah Zheng opened his arms and let the maid fiddle with him to help him get dressed and put on his belt.

    Zhao Ji straightened her son's belt, and said with a smile, "That's right, Zheng'er looks mighty in this outfit."

    Ah Zheng flicked his wide sleeves, frowning: "The sleeves are too long, it's not as good as before." The short jacket is easy to move around."

    "The barbarians of the Hu nationality wear short jackets on the left side. My Zheng'er is the son of Qin, so how can I wear the same clothes as those untouchables?" Ah Zheng

    frowned slightly, he remembered Lu Aweng and him As I said, it was precisely because the former Zhao Wuling King learned Hufu riding and archery that the national strength of Zhao State increased greatly. The state of Qin is located in the frontier, and it also borders the Huns in the north. It is not as exquisite as the six kingdoms of Shandong in terms of clothing. It must have been improved. It's just that between the kings and the two countries, the attire is more cumbersome.

    He took Zhao Ji's hand and shook it, persuading him, "Aniang, don't say such things in the future

    ." Taking such trivial matters to heart, he straightened Ah Zheng's sleeves and neckline again, "Zheng'er took a few steps to see if there is anything inappropriate."

    Ah Zheng walked around the room a few times according to his words, and finally stood Zhao Ji said in front of her: "Mother, the clothes fit well, there is nothing inappropriate."

    Zhao Ji asked the maid to take off Zheng'er's gown and put on regular clothes, and pinched her son's little face: " Wait for Zheng'er to wash up and come over to eat with Auntie."

    Ah Zheng nodded and said yes.

    Grinding his teeth with green salt and cleansing his face with fine gauze, Ah Zheng took care of himself with the help of his maid.

    The maid brought suet in a celadon bottle: "Master's hands still have chilblains and cracks, apply

    some suet to prevent freezing." The half-bent kneeling woman asked: "Who prepared this?"

    The maid replied: "If you want to return to the young master, this is specially prepared by my master when he saw that the young master has an injury on his hand."

    Ah Zheng recalled , The reunion with A Niang yesterday was too hasty, but I didn't notice who sent the maid in his room, but I think it should be the young man: "What's your master's name?" The maid replied:

    " The slave only knows the master’s surname is Li, others call the master Li Lang, but they don’t know the master’s name.” The maid raised her head and looked at the young master cautiously: “The suet needs to be rubbed to be effective, sir, do you want to apply it now?”

    Ah Zheng thought for a while, shook his head and said, "Forget it, you can apply it after eating the morning food, so as not to get a lot of oil." Then he went to Zhao Ji's room to eat with her.

    Ah Zheng sat in front of the small table and looked at the food served in front of him, a piece of broiled meat, two chicken eggs, a bowl of milk, and several plates of meat sauce, which were naturally much better than the food he had in the dilapidated hut. Zhao Ji also had similar food in front of her. She took a chicken egg, peeled it, and handed it to Ah Zheng. Seeing her son's thin face with tears in her eyes, she said, "My son is suffering, come, eat more." Ah

    Zheng Zheng took the egg, took a bite, the white was smooth and tender, the yolk was glutinous, and it melted in the mouth: "Thank you, mother." "Hey, baby, are

    you having breakfast? Well, let me see, there are eggs With milk, it's quite rich." Lin Ju's voice sounded.

    Azheng chewed on an egg, kept his face calm, and answered her in his heart: "Aju, are you awake? Have you eaten this morning?" "The hotel's delivery is still on the way,

    " Lin Ju called Yawning, "Cub, what is that black thing in that stack?"

    Ah Zheng took a look and probably guessed that it was a kind of meat sauce, but he didn't know what it was, so he asked Zhao Ji.

    Zhao Ji replied with a smile: "This is ant sauce. It is pickled with ant eggs mixed with green salt and dogwood. It is the most delicious when you spread it on roasted meat. Zheng'er needs A Niang's help to get some." Is it?"

    Ah Zheng shook his head immediately, took a sip of milk, and continued to chew the egg in his mouth.

    Lin Ju was surprised and said: "Zai Zai, do you still eat ant eggs? This is too dark to cook. Besides, the meat sauce on the table seems to be made of raw meat, Zai Zai, you'd better eat less." , There are a lot of bacteria and parasites in raw food."

    Ah Zheng replied in his heart: "I know." "

    Zai Zai, you should drink more milk, eat more eggs and meat, and work hard to grow taller."

    " Good." Ah Zheng finished eating the eggs and grilled meat, pinched his nose and drank the milk with a bitter face, and let out a long breath, he said to Zhao Ji, "Mother, I'm going back to the house first." After finishing, he rushed out.

    Zhao Ji didn't have time to reach out to stop him, she sat on her seat, a little lonely, and muttered to

    herself in a low voice: "Why can't I stay with Auntie for a while?" Crossbow, while stretching out his hand for the maid to smear him with suet.

    Lin Ju muttered in a low voice: "Hey, son, you are really a sinful feudalism."

    Ah Zheng ignored his mountain god's sometimes strange speech, and asked the maidservant, "How long have you been with your master?" Already?"

    The maid replied: "It has been more than two years since the slave was given to the current master by the previous master."

    Ah Zheng looked carefully at the maid's face and felt that she was more beautiful than anyone he had ever seen before. The skin color should be a little whiter: "Were you from Qin before?"

    The maid shook her head and spread the suet on Ah Zheng's hands, "My father and mother are from Yan, and there are too many children in the family. , was too poor to support him, so he sold his slaves to the caravan."

    Lin Ju sighed, "It's so pitiful."

    Ah Zheng didn't say anything about this, and continued to ask: "Do you know what's going on in the palace of King Qin? Prince Qin, does he have any other women and children?" The maid

    thought that the young man in front of her was the son of Prince Qin. Thinking of what he had seen and heard in the Qin Palace, he bit his lower lip and said hesitantly: "I heard that there are several wives in the crown prince's womb, and one of them is a lady from Chu who just gave birth to a young son. That little boy should be one year old too."

    She spread suet evenly on both of Ah Zheng's hands, rubbed it to make the suet absorb better, and put the celadon bottle containing the suet in place. Stand aside and wait.

    A Zheng looked at Qin Nu on the table calmly, and ordered: "Go down and rest first, I will call you if I have something to do." "Yes." The author has something to say: Please

    comment

    and

    collect, love you guys what