gently Sighed lightly.

    The wet nurse, in the end, made her choice.

    He got up and dressed, and walked out of the yard with the dagger in hand. He looked back at the small hut yard for the last time, wondering what the wet nurse was thinking? Why did she remind him at the beginning?

    Early morning, Handan City.

    The soldier guarding the city yawned, looked at the crowd entering the city boredly, and complained to his companions next to him: "Handan used to be a big city, but after the war four years ago, it has become so depressed." The companions were also a little frustrated

    . : "Who says it's not? In a big war, how many middle-aged men died, and how many orphans and beggars were born in the city? Did you just walk in?" "The

    people of Qin are hateful! I will kill them!"

    Ah Zheng, who had already sneaked into the city pretending to be a beggar, naturally didn't know the complaints of the soldiers guarding the city. After entering the city, he went straight to the north of the city. Lu Aweng is a good friend of his father and mother, and often visits him at the Proton Mansion. Sometimes, Lu Aweng would tease him like telling jokes, and talk about the distribution of forces of the three religions and nine streams in Handan City. Ah Zheng clenched his fist, he should be able to survive there.

    When Lin Ju wakes up to play the game, she finds that the map has changed. Zai Zai has moved her location at some point. She stays in a good room. The whole room is made of wood, and the inside is very dark. It burns quietly, bringing dim light.

    Zai Zai sat cross-legged on the low bed, propping his chin with one hand and holding a dagger in the other, wondering what he was thinking.

    "Zai Zai, where is this place?" Lin Ju was a little curious.

    "This is the north of Handan City, our new residence." The cub showed a cute and enchanting smile.

    Lin Ju sensed that something was wrong, and she asked carefully: "What happened last night?"

    Ah Zheng shook his head: "It's nothing, but I suddenly thought of such a place to go, so I don't have to involve that kind woman, so I moved here Already."

    Although Lin Ju felt that Zai Zai's explanation was a bit far-fetched, she didn't ask any more questions, and only cared: "Is it safe here?"

    Ah Zheng was about to answer when the door was pushed open, and a man bigger than he looked A boy of a few years old walked in. He looked at Ah Zheng with surprise that could not be concealed in his eyes: "Our people succeeded." Today, the boy in front of him came to the north of the city and said he wanted to talk to him about a business, and they followed his advice. Do it, it really worked.

    The boy looked at the eight-year-old child in front of him, and pursed his lips: "I would like to admit defeat, you can live here."

    Ah Zheng said: "I want a separate place, will your people bother me?"

    The young man snorted and said with a sneer, "We rangers always pay attention to the rules of the world, and never do such unscrupulous things."

    Ah Zheng nodded: "Thank you very much."

    When the young man was far away, Lin Ju hurriedly asked: "Zai Zai, what's going on?"

    Ah Zheng explained briefly: "It's nothing serious. Their companions were arrested by the government. I will teach them how to deal with it." Get your companions out."