After returning to the small hut, Ah Zheng put the water jar away, and hung the big black snake with a rope to the side of the window. He walked to the stove, took a piece of soft thatch, picked up two large black stones and began to beat hard.

    After beating for a long time, not a single spark came out.

    Ah Zheng's face was wrinkled into a ball, he didn't want to go to the village to borrow fire. Although the people in the village didn't know that he was a wanted criminal of King Zhao, they could recognize him as a native of Qin from his face, and they didn't welcome him very much. The children in the village would spit on him and deliberately snatch the firewood he picked up. The adults pointed at him and thought he was always stealing. Originally there were other things sent by the Zhao family in the house, but they were snatched away by the people in the village. The Zhao family's servants don't care about these things, they just want him to live. It is winter now, and everyone in the village is in Maodong, so no one pays attention to him.

    "Zai Zai, are you planning to start a fire?" A female voice rang out.

    Ah Zheng nodded: "Yes, but the flint and steel seems to be useless."

    The female voice couldn't help feeling: "What an ancient way of making fire. Let me go and see if there are any good things refreshed in the mall?"

    The mall, the word appeared again, Isn't it the name of the city? Ah Zheng's eyes were full of doubts.

    A female voice sounded: "There are still two minutes before the mall will be refreshed here, but, baby, I went to Baidu to learn how flint and steel make fire. In ancient times, flint and steel used the collision and friction between two stones to create sparks. Baby boy , you can try to make the stone a bit sharper and the surface a little rougher, maybe you can start a fire successfully."

    Ah Zheng nodded, he smashed the flint stone to the ground, smashed the sharp corners, and started the fire again. Finally, a little spark appeared. He quickly took a small firewood branch and lit it, put it in the firepit, and carefully set up other branches.

    A fire was lit in the house, and it finally warmed up.

    "Ah——"

    "What's the matter?" Ah Zheng was startled by the sudden appearance of a female voice.

    The female voice sighed: "Zai Zai, I think the mall is playing with me, do you know what I saw in the mall just now?"

    What exactly is the mall, so it sounds like this so-called mall is like a person again. Azheng replied: "What did you find?"

    "Matches, matches, this is too stupid. We managed to start a fire, but the matches were refreshed."

    Ah Zheng was a little confused: "Match? Is it something used to make fire?" There are both fire and firewood in the name.

    "Yes."

    A small box appeared out of nowhere in front of Ah Zheng. The box was opened by a pair of invisible hands, and it was filled with thin wooden sticks with red dots. A wooden stick floated out of thin air, and lightly rubbed against the red strip next to the small box, flames appeared on the small wooden stick. The flame burned steadily for a while, and died out when it reached the butt of the match.

    Ah Zheng's eyes lit up all of a sudden: "It's amazing how quickly you can start a fire." Is this something from a god?

    "Hmph, baby, in fact, the principle of making fire with a match is similar to that of a flint and steel. You see, this red match head is very easy to light. Just use the rough surface next to the matchbox to lightly stroke it. Would you like to try it? "

    Hmm." Ah Zheng's eyes sparkled, he took the matchbox floating in the air, took out a matchbox from it, and stroked it lightly, orange flames burst out quickly, warming his whole body. palm.

    Matches are amazing and easy to use. Ah Zheng looked at the match with a look of excitement: "Such a precious thing, you'd better put it away quickly, don't take it out and be seen by others, or it will be snatched away." Offscreen, Lin Ju was stunned for a moment

    . When playing other cub-raising games before, the cubs accepted her gifts very happily and obediently, but now the cubs seem to be particularly concerned about this matter and are unwilling to accept her gifts or alms. Did the game company design more complex characters?

    She smiled and replied: "It's okay, baby, I gave this to you voluntarily, and now the match belongs to you." "Thank you,

    I will definitely repay you when I have the ability in the future." The little face is full of determination. For the gods, what is the best reward?

    Lin Ju happily smiled and said, "You are so cute, Zai Zai, I am so happy to raise you."

    And, being called cute again, Ah Zheng blushed quietly, and quietly picked the side of the match with his fingernails: " By the way, may I ask, what is this?" It's not silk or wood, it's a strange material that I haven't seen before.

    Lin Ju: "This is paper."

    "Paper?"

    Lin Ju was a little distressed: "How to explain it? Paper is a material made of wood, bamboo, etc. Pulp, and then after a series of operations that I don’t know how to do, it is dried and turned into paper. There are many kinds of paper, such as writing and packing.” Ah Zheng was a little curious, and heard the key content

    : "Can paper still be used for writing? Isn't it written on bamboo slips?" Are gods written on paper?

    "Paper is much lighter and thinner than bamboo slips, and it is much more convenient to use than bamboo slips."

    "Oh." Ah Zheng yearned for it, but he didn't know what the paper looked like without seeing the real thing. "I'm going to practice writing."

    He took out the sand table and a roll of bamboo slips from the bamboo box in the corner, and began to write on the sand table according to the words on it.

    Lin Ju zoomed in, Zai Zai was studying hard. What about Zai Zai's parents and family? Did they all pass away? Zai Zai is so pitiful all alone. However, judging from the background of the game, although Zai Zai had a difficult life, he actually had books, which was incompatible with the poor environment of this village. Zai Zai should have some hidden identity. I really hope that I can quickly enter the main storyline, so Zai Zai should live a better life.

    Lin Ju watched Zai Zai study quietly, the sun was westward, she rubbed her stomach, it was time to order takeaway.

    She poked Zai Zai in the game: "Zai Zai, aren't you going to cook?"

    Ah Zheng felt a poke on his body. This mountain god was really leisurely, and he actually stayed with him all day. He replied to Lin Ju: " I've already eaten today."

    "Ah? But Zai Zai ate beef in the morning, so it's dinner time now. Hey, come to think of it, you didn't eat lunch, Zai Zai?" Ah Zheng

    knew that the mountain god was there Concerned about himself, he smiled and replied: "Ordinary people only eat two meals a day, but I ate a large piece of beef today and I'm not very hungry, so I plan to eat again tomorrow." Lin Ju almost cried "Wow

    " : "Zai Zai, this is too miserable for you."

    The author has something to say:

    Ying · The world is beautiful and strong · Zheng: ... Huh?

    Confucius said: "No time, don't eat." One of the sayings about this sentence is that you can't eat until it's time to eat. During the

    Spring and Autumn and Warring States Period, common people had two meals a day. The nobles already have three meals a day.

    As for Zai Zai, he is too poor.

    The heroine is in a parallel world, and there is no Qin Dynasty in the ancient history she studied.

    There are still 100 random red envelopes in this chapter, woo woo woo I hope to send out 100, I love you all, ok (づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭?~