family(ending)

Mew's pov...(after three years)

It was Sunday afternoon and the cold breeze was flowing through air like our happiness which was going all around our hearts...

Gulf came out with our baby Nora who's 7 years old whom we adopted yesterday,it was too difficult at first but now we finally got our angel..at first we appointed Nate to carry on the hotel work as because of Nora neither Gulf nor I get time to  work more but as violet got pregnant he was unable to do that so at the end poor Lisa had to manage everything... atleast for few days because Nora is new here and we need to give him all the Love and care..

"Mew Mew I m horny, I mean I need honey can u come with me?" he asked as mom almost choked and I went inside him while everyone were outside...

I pulled out the honey from my cupboard and when I turned around he was standing naked Infront of me...

"I m horny,I don't need honey" he pouted while hugging me and with a smile I pulled my baby up and placing him on the bed I pulled out my own clothes and did whatever he wanted...

~~~

"Mew Mew I need this necklace for myself, mom and mama don't want it because they said they already bought a similar one... please please can you?" he demanded...he always forgets that it's all his money..i m just the owner of the hotel all money and profit is his only...

"No,I won't"

" Don't you love me?" He asked pouting his lips and I kissed them because it's impossible for me to resist him...

"I said what I said" he never wear any necklace he just buy and keep them in the cupboard or give them to his friends and I actually know that one of his friend has asked this as expensive gift..they all know he's rich that's why they manipulate him and take his money and stuffs ,I don't like any of his friends...i mean there are some who are actually nice but I know they deep down like him Even after knowing that he's married and that's why I keep him away from them..

"Ok fine let's sleep then you will order it for me" this stubborn guy is too stubborn...

" Don't you dare to cut me off...I said no means no...and forget about to going to that girl name  Waiter's party"

" Baby it's wateny not waiter" he said Again pouting his lips and I grabbed his hair tightly up and he looked at me gulping Down...

"Ok ok hubby I won't don't be angry...I m sorry" I don't know why I m like this but hopefully this guy is also like this...I know our relationship is cringe, toxic and even we both know we don't deserve eachother but there's is only one thing that bind us together is love...

Putting on our clothes when we walked out and I saw my baby was dancing with his granny so holding Gulf's hands we joined them too and we all holding each other's hands began to dance with a lot of happiness..

I never thought that I would again be with him...but anyways at end everything is mine...my mom is happy,mama is happy Nora got a family and the person who belongs to me became mine forever...

When I said I m crazy that mean I m literally crazy over him..I can kill whoever tries to hurt him and I can die too if he wants that...

For me this is the definition of love , I know for everyone this is toxic but for me and Gulf this is love this is our story which is indeed toxic but at the end we love eachother,we care for Eachother and stay with eachother...

.
.
.
.
After six years...

It's  been six years since we adopted Nora and yesterday he turned 14 and that's why he went to his friend's house name Ace...I don't know he never make any friend but this time he had one and he even volunteered to stay there too...

Mama died three years ago and now mom stays with us permanently...I was in my office when my husband entered the room with a big bouquet of rose...

"This is for my dear husband" he said smiling and gave it to me but I immediately threw it away as yesterday when we went to a party he denied that I m his husband so I don't need it anymore now..

"Get out" I yelled out and he just pouted sitting in my lap...

"I m sorry,it's just that I didn't wanted them to hit on you so that's why I told them you ain't my husband"

" What you mean?" I asked as it's a good thing that if we tell that we are husbands them they won't hit on us...

"I mean you don't understand,if I m gonna tell them then they will find u from my ig then they will stalk you and I hate when someone stalk you especially those girls and guys who always tries many methods even to hook up with married... that's why I removed your picture too and added mine...or you really want them to stalk you?"

" Yes I m dying for it...let them" I said out of blue and he slapped me so hard and strangled me hard on my neck.. glaring at me...

"Ok fine I m sorry... don't be angry,I m happy that you did that and remove my ig If you are so insecure" I said because I barely use it,I don't know why he opened it at first place...

"Nope...I always post our pictures there , in order to let that girl Stacy ,Becky and rain , cpoud know that you are only mine and make them jealous....." He smiled holding my face...

" You are a jealous stupid Bunny"

"I m not bunny...I m an intelligent, protective and cleaver guy...no one can take my things away from me,I know how to trick everyone"

" Ok fine where's your new shoes which you bought last week?" I asked and he pouted looking down Holding my tie..

"I m sorry baby but I saw Shawn wanted the same pair and he always wear slippers even in parties that's why I gifted him"
See again someone tricked him and he did whatever they wanted

"How did you managed to do things on your own when I wasn't with you?" I asked and he smirked looking at me...

" No one can make me fool..
I m stupid because I want to be..I get manipulated because I let you...I m not stupid I m kind...I didn't raised this empire with my foolishness... anyways if you call me stupidity then ok I m" sometimes he says things which has some dark meaning but I can't understand what he says..
I mean offcourse he's not stupid because without his cleverness he would  never be able to put me behind bars , become successful and even find out the truth but then why does he always get tricked by me... does he do this because he loves me...no no this baby is really stupid...I m just overthinking..

"You love me right Mew Mew?" He asked sucking my jawline and I nodded hugging him...I just love him a lot... he's my world and comfort...

"I love you more than anything my precious guy,I don't own your but I definitely own your heart"

End of the story....