Pick on me

Gulf's POV...

It took me around an hour to do the meeting with another land holder beside this hotel and hopefully they were impressed by our hotel and now I finally bought the backyard too so I can use it as a swimming pool because I will launch summer camp resort here too...as because this is tourist sport it would be a blast...

Finally I took my car as Nate stays in hotel I went back to my house which I bought recently here... I literally liked this house a lot...it was expensive but at the end it worth it because of its area...

Now I m at that phase of life where I have everything... wealth, power,good friends and good workers too but the one thing I don't have that's my family...

Eventually I lost everyone and everything I loved  years ago... anyways this is life...my mom use to say that everything comes at a cost...
And  I had paid a big price for nothing...I didn't got anything except for tears,hurt and loneliness...

I walked in and looked at my beautiful house which was too neat and clean... that's a good things I already told Lily to tell someone to clean it and she did a good job...

After closing the door I was walking towards the kitchen when I saw Mew walked out wiping his face with a piece of cloth...

It reminds me of our past where... nothing happened...fuck why I end up thinking about him...

"You? What are you doing here?" I asked glaring at him angrily as how dare he to come here in my house...I just hate his whole existence...

"G-Gulf I mean S-sir I came here to clean your home...lily gave me the keys" he showed me the keys while looking scared...

" You didn't stole anything right?if anything would be Missing you will be behind bars" I said and I know he felt hurt listening to me because his whole face turned red and he looked up at me smiling sadly...

"Sir Imaybe I m poor and just a mare servant but I m not a thief... atleast don't blame me like this" don't need to get affected by his expression or reaction he fucking killed my parents and he just deserves worst and I will punish him as much as I can...

"Ok if you are here then go shift my luggage in my room and cook food for me..I m hungry" poor him he had to do more house chores but nodding he began to carry it to my room and done with that I saw him cooking in the kitchen which again reminded me the days when he use to cook for me and feed me..no matter what I do...I end up thinking about us when we were actually Happy but hopefully I m out of that toxic relationship...I was just a teenager back then but now when I think about it I just want to punch my past self to let him do whatever he wanted to everything was so wrong back then...

I was waiting for food and finally after half and hour he served food to me and stood up at corner...

"G-sir can I leave?" he looks tired and I know I m a bad enemy but not a bad human...

"You can sleep on the couch for tonight... leave early in the morning" I said

" Sir food? I mean I m hungry" he said looking at my food so I immediately shoved it into my mouth...

" Go cook for yourself" I said and after washing my hands I sat down watching my favourite series...

I glanced at him and saw him eating the extra food which was already in the container shoving it into his own mouth like he was hungry for many days...

Walking towards me he began to Stare at me..

"Sir where to sit?" He asked and I remembered how he use to beat me and punish me and even making me sit on the ground naked for whole night...

"Just sit on the ground"I yelled and the guy glared at me for a second which did made me weak but hopefully he changed his expression and sat down on the ground staring at the TV...

Walking towards him I grabbed his chin glaring at him...

"You dare to glare at me...do you want to get fired from this job?" I said gritting my teeth as his whole existence now piss me  off...

"No sir, I m no one to glare at you...I m sorry" Mew looked down and smirking i released his mouth...

"Good now have a good sleep..." Saying that I walked away laid down on the bed and pulling out his t-shirt as i always sleep naked but as today mew was there too he didn't took out his shorts and laid down and fell asleep...

Author's pov...

After few minutes the lights went off and sitting down Gulf began to sob as always because whenever he's alone and lights turned off and it becomes very difficult for him to stay calm...in his old house he has supplies to turn on the lights but right now he wasn't able to search for anything not even for his phone so he began to shiver out of fear because this guy has extreme fear of darkness...

"Gulf ...I mean sir are you alright" just then by God grace Mew walked in closer to him with his phone flashlight on and the young guy immediately Hugged him crying his heart out...

"Thanks thank you so much... i-i was so scared"he said holding him tightly,while crying out in fear but Mew didn't Hugged him back as he didn't wanted to get blame...

"O-ok relax...sit down"

"Nope nope..nope... please" Gulf cried so Mew just stayed still while the guy was holding him
.... finally after few minutes gulf calmed down and released him from hug but still holding Mew's hands...

"Sit with me until the light come back' Gulf said holding his hands when the other guy immediately shrugged it off...

"I m sorry sir...I m just a worker so let me sit here only" he sat down at the floor at the corner and Gulf frowned looking at him...

"Good you deserve it" Gulf said Angrily because somehow his ego was hurt that how can Mew reject him first when he's the one who always have to do it inorder to punish him...

"Yes sir,I deserve it and I m happy... unlike some people who can never be" Mew replies back in a mocking tone on which Gulf chuckled..

"Oh that's why you were crying...momma I couldn't do it...sir please give me this job sir please...you are just a piece of shit and nothing, bloody poor cheap shit...you know I fucking hate your whole existence" he said yelling at Mew when the guy stood up aggressively and Gulf got scared...

"Thanks for hating me sir" saying that Mew smirked and turning off the lights he walked out and stood up at the corner while listening to Gulf's crying out of fear... suddenly the cry stopped and he walked inside to check what happened and found Gulf was breathing unevenly holding his chest...as he was having panic attacks...

"G-Gulf no no you are ok .." He immediately sat down on the bed holding him...

"Ok ok you are ok...see there's no dark here now" he immediately opened the window and hopefully found a lamp and turned it on too...

"You are ok..ok keep calm... don't worry I m here" he said while the other guy began to cry loudly holding him like a baby...

Finally slowly Gulf calmed down and the guy fell asleep...still holding him the poor guy Mew also fell asleep...