Punishment

"After 15 days, Mew stood in the cell in front of the judge when they called Gulf.

Although Mew's mother loved him dearly, upon hearing about the accusations, she didn't support her son. For her, having a "rapist" in the family wasn't acceptable.

"So, according to all the evidence and witnesses, it's clear that Mew Suppasit has been molesting and abusing Gulf physically and mentally. Because of many statements and footage, he has been sentenced to 12 years in prison. But as they were a couple and engaged, and Gulf himself requested to lower the punishment, as they were romantically involved for the past few years, so it's reduced to 3 years," the judge gave the final verdict while Mew just looked at Gulf, who stared back at him without any expression.

Mew was taken to prison, and he glanced at his mother, who looked at him with disgust. Sighing, he went inside the cell when suddenly Gulf walked in, and the cell door closed.

"Why the hell did you do that? Are you joking? Don't you love me? Baby, you were literally kissing him. Do you really expect me not to get angry? Even you know I didn't rape you. I didn't even touch you that day. I always used to do that, but you never complained," he said when Gulf slapped him hard on his cheeks.

"It's not for the shit you did to me. Even if you killed me, I would never complain because for me, you were my only one. Call it love or obsession. But you fucking killed my mom and dad. Fuck! I never knew it was you. I would have killed you back then only, but no! Now you have to suffer here. When that day, I found out the truth that you are behind that, you really didn't know how much I desperately wanted to kill you. But no, this is the only way I can put you behind bars, and I'm not wrong because the reason was almost correct. Just the wrong case, right time, baby. Now, enjoy!" Gulf said, winking at Mew

"You don't love me?" Mew asked, holding Gulf's hands.

"Fuck off," saying that, he turned around to leave when Mew hugged him from behind, sobbing silently.

"Baby, just tell me you love me. I will definitely stay here with peace. I will never show you my face or bother you. Just tell me you love me. It's just because you are angry with me that you are doing all this, right?" Mew cried, hugging Gulf. When Gulf turned around, he slapped Mew real hard.

"Stay away, you fucking piece of shit. I just hate you so much," saying that, Gulf walked out, and Mew knelt down on the ground, crying. For two years, he was madly in love, or whatever people say he was, with him, but all that faded away in an instant.

In prison, Mew's life was the worst because he had to clean washrooms, dirty clothes, and stay there all the time.

In these years, one thing he came to know was how terrible he was as a person. Although he didn't kill Gulf's parents intentionally, he hurt Gulf to death. He used to beat him, torture him, and take advantage of that poor guy, and in the end, he was also reaping what he sowed.

People there treated him like shit. They often picked on him, and almost at the end, cops beat the shit out of him if things didn't go according to them.

His life was terrible, and the same went for Gulf. Gulf went into depression because, earlier, even though Mew was abusive, he was the one who used to take care of him. With whom Gulf used to talk, walk, eat, and sleep. In these years, although Mew had treated him like shit, for Gulf, it was okay as long as Mew was with him. But now, there was his freedom, his life, his money with him, but the person he actually loved wasn't.

Gulf thought that it must be because they were both teenagers, and eventually, he would move on from this guy, and that's actually what happened.

When Gulf went to college, hopefully, he got some right friends, and eventually, he was content with his life. He used to study, party, and hang out with his friends and was somehow happy. Now, he actually knew that whatever happens is for a good reason.

Now, their lives had taken a different turn. Gulf continued his studies, and he was only trying to be a smart and successful person with all the freedom and happiness he deserved in his life, where Mew was in prison getting the punishment for the deeds he did in the past because bad deeds will get back at you sooner or later. And that's what happened with him too, whether it was intentional or unintentional.