Regret

Gulf's pov

Fuck fuck it was all misunderstanding and my stupidity  that separated us... I really regret ruining his life... I feel like I should die now.. I don't know what will I do but one thing I know that I will definitely apologise... I followed him but he was no Where... I went to hotel and didn't found him there too.... I went to his house but that was close too.. I called him several times but his phone was switched off...

Whole night I was worried that what happened to him hopefully next day I saw him joining the shift at 12 and he was cleaning a room when I held his hands...

"Where were you Mew Mew?" I asked in my old tone but he slapped my hands away as he literally hates me now...I mean I deserve it... I ruined his life even though he wasn't responsible for it...

"You fucking idiot... Don't you dare to touch me" he pushed me down glaring at me..

" Mew I m sorry" I cried looking at him but all I can see is anger in his eyes...

"I m sorry? I also asked for forgiveness but you didn't even listened to me..do u know how much I suffered...no you can't because you fucking enjoyed your life..all the time I was guilty of my actions but not anymore... infact I don't need you in my life anymore... just fuck off,you want to fire me then do that too" he kicked me gently on shoulder turning around to do his work...

I just stood up and hugged him tightly from back...he tried to shake himself but I held him hard...

"Baby please please I m sorry get back together...I m sorry Mew Mew...I know you still love me" I showed him my puppy eyes holding his hands when suddenly he turned around smiling widely...

"Ok fine but I have a condition"he said and I know it must be very something tricky as he's Mew...who knows everything about from Loving to hating, from obeying to make everyone obey...

"Yeah tell me" I was scared that what if he tell me to sell me his kidney?I can't do that...

"Marry me and give me all of your property" he said and I knew it would be some tricky thing like this...I mean I have lived with him from three years atleast so I know him very well...

"O-ok fine..." With that he smirked grabbing my cheeks...

"I love you too but more than that I hate you more" saying that he walked out of there...

Next week...

I was standing infront of Mew in our hotel garden and Mew's mom was present here also...I don't know but all the time she was looking at me with wierd expression as Mew must have told her all the truth..

I went to washroom and was coming back when I heard Mew and his mom's conversation...

"Do you really love him Mew? I mean don't you know how dangerous he's... please don't" she insisted and my heartbeat started beating fastly as I don't want him to change his decision...I love him so much and now I really want to marry him...I know people may think where was my love earlier but it was all some kind of misunderstanding and different situation..

"No mom I can't...let me marry this guy...you really don't know how much he ruined my life...I just want to see him crying and feeling the pain which I felt..."

I walked out of there Immediately because no matter what I don't want to listen anything,I m ready to take any punishment because I really did a big mistake...

"You may kiss eachother" after taking bows we kissed eachother and everyone were congratulating us with a smile...

"I never knew you love Mew...I m happy" Nate said smiling at me and Mew... after the ceremony we went to our hotel room and Mew's mom was also there talking with him...

"I will leave this place tomorrow morning as mom is sick so I can't leave her any longer... Please don't be sad and don't worry about me" she said looking at Mew...

Then she walked towards me and bending down unexpectedly the lady kissed my forehead....

"Be a good boy... congratulations and please don't fight again..take care of yourself and tell me if something bother you.. don't worry he's just angry right now...he will definitely be fine after few days" she said smiling at me and I smiled back... after she left Mew changed his clothes and I was impetinently waiting for him...as soon as he sat down I hugged him and sat down in his lap..

"I love you baby"

"Mee too wifey..." Saying that he pushed me down the bed began to pull out my shirt kissing me roughly grabbing my hair...

"Mew slow down please..my hair,it hurts"

"Just shut the Fuck up...you are mine and you don't need to complain about all this now" he said and after that I didn't said anything...he just did whatever he wanted...I know I got myself into trouble but I love this trouble instead of being alone and sad all the time...