New boy

"Mew's POV...

Getting ready for school as always, I was minding my own business when this chubby little guy again came to me. I don't know why since he started coming to this school he always has to sit here only, but I won't give this seat to anyone because it's my favorite spot, so I have to share it with him. At least he's not disgusting like others.

He's a little bit talkative and always polite to me, so I also help him sometimes, and I can say he's the only one whom I can at least talk to or ask in case if I need any help because everyone else is so annoying, and I just hate each one of them.

"Do you want some?" he asked, showing his crayons to me as it was drawing period, and I don't have crayons to draw. I'm asking mom to buy me one, but as our financial condition isn't that good now, so I don't have one.

I hesitantly took it and began to draw slowly. I was drawing a sunflower when suddenly he showed me a drawing, and it was me.

"W-wow, it's so good." It amazed me as he literally made me, and this was the first time someone has made my drawing.

"Thanks, anyway, it's for you." Smiling, he gave me that, and I placed it carefully in between my book and kept it in my bag.

"Thanks," I said, smiling a little bit not to be so rude.

"Today's my birthday, would you come to my house?" he asked, even though we ain't even friends, and my mom strictly told me not to make any friend.

"No! My mom won't allow me," I excused because I just don't like this chubby cheeks. He's too clingy, and besides, I need to stay away from everyone and focus on my studies only.

"Please, I will be alone at home, please," he begged, holding my hands, and at the end, I had to agree because he's kinda cute, and I don't think he's any kind of bad person who can affect me in any way.

"Ok, I will think about it," I said, nodding my head.

"Ok, this is my address, please, I will wait for you," he said, giving me a small paper after writing his address on it.

And with that, I didn't say anything while this clingy guy was babbling nonsense all day long.

After school, I went to my house and sat down with my mom to eat afternoon lunch together with her.

"Mom, can I go to attend a friend's birthday?" I asked, looking at my mom when she just frowned, placing the spoon back.

"Still, you are with this drama? Really? Friends? I mean, you really want to go to a birthday party? Despite going through all that?" She asked, being angry, and I can't afford to make her angry anymore; she already suffered a lot because of me. Now I just want her not to worry about me, as earlier because of my friends, many bad things happened to me, and now she's really very scared.

"M-mom, he's a good guy." I still tried to make her understand to let me go because I don't want Gulf to get sad, although that chubby guy is annoying but still. I don't want him to get sad at least on his birthday.

"Fine, go, but don't you ever talk to me. We have already suffered a lot because of your so-called friendship. Anyways, go and have fun," she said in utter anger.

"Ok, fine, don't be angry, I won't go there. Now please eat, momma," he said, and smiling, she ruffled my hair, and we both began to eat food.

I was laying on my bed while thinking about him. He must be waiting for me, and I don't even have his number, so it's impossible for me to inform him that I can't come.

Gulf's POV...

After coming back from school, I bought all the party things and decorated my room beautifully as today I have invited my new friend Mew. I also have a best friend, but right now, he's out of State as he studies in a boarding school, so he couldn't come.

After decoration, I prepared delicious food and placed a mini cake which I have decided to cut with my new friend.

Sitting down on the couch all the time, I was just staring at the door all the time. Hours passed, but he didn't come, not even for a minute to wish me.

Finally, it was almost 12, so I sat down in front of my mini cake and cut it down by my own.

"Happy birthday to me...
Happy Birthday to me"

I don't know why, but at that point, all I wanted was to cry. I don't have anyone with whom I can at least celebrate my birthday. I began to cry so hard that at a time, I couldn't even breathe.

Calming myself down, I myself ate all those and packed some for lunch tomorrow and decided that I won't talk to him anymore. If he really doesn't want to be my friend, I won't force him. He's a mean guy who lied to me, so I will just give him the same treatment.

I hate you, Mew Mew!"