Sick

Today, Mew was very excited because for the past few days, he couldn't meet Gulf, and that was very depressing for him. He was addicted to Gulf's body now, constantly thinking about the night he would spend with Gulf, who was too innocent, kind, cute, lovely, and adorable.

Walking in using the keys, as he had access to Gulf's house, bank account, and even laptop password, he searched for Gulf. Other days, Gulf would either be eating or cooking something in the hall.

He closed the main door and walked in, only to find Gulf lying on the ground. Suddenly, his heart started beating faster, and he immediately admitted him to the hospital. After a few minutes, the doctor came out and looked at Mew.

"He has a cold and fever, and because he didn't take medicine and neither had a proper meal, that's why he fainted... Take care of him properly, make sure to keep him hydrated, and feed him healthy food. And here are the medicines... Go buy them," he said, nodding. Mew went to the medicine store, but he didn't have any money, and neither did he have Gulf's account card. Sighing, he used his mom's e-payment system and bought medicine for him.

He took him to his own house and laid him down. Mew immediately made some porridge for him.

"Gulf, wake up... Gulf," he pulled the guy up, making him sit comfortably.

"Y-you, a-are here?" he asked, looking around.

"Yup, little baby, you were sick, so I brought you here. Now, eat this," he gave him the bowl, but the little guy opened his mouth.

Smiling, Mew fed him the porridge, and the little boy happily ate it.

The whole day, Mew took care of him like a baby, and Gulf was so happy that there was someone who genuinely cared for him and loved him.

It was almost morning when Gulf got up and left their house without informing Mew because the guy was sleeping.

Gulf went to school, and while he was returning, his best friend, Luke, who lived on another street, was passing through the same road. Gulf asked him if he could drop him, as he was still feeling a little bit sick. After dropping Gulf, Luke stood up in front of him.

"You will be okay, right?" he asked, and smiling, Gulf nodded. Since losing his parents, Gulf had been more than depressed. He used to be the happiest and luckiest kid, but since he lost his parents, he mostly stayed silent and unhappy.

"Take care, little guy," Luke ruffled his hair after giving him a long hug, and then he walked away. Before he could open the door, Gulf saw Mew already staring at him. Before Gulf could say anything, Mew slapped him, and the guy fell to the ground. Mew held his collar, dragging him in. The guy closed the door and held his collar.

"You! How dare you bring another boy behind my back?" he asked angrily, grabbing him more tightly.

"I-I didn't bring him here... he just dropped me here... he's my good friend..." Gulf said, crying, while covering his cheeks.

"I don't care... You are mine, and you aren't allowed to touch or hug anyone!" he yelled, grabbing his hair tightly.

"O-ok... Please leave me; it's paining," he cried, holding Mew's hands, as the guy dragged him in.

"You will feel the real pain now..." saying that, he closed the door and pushed him onto the bed. The guy pinned him down and began to strip his clothes while the guy was just weeping trying to home Mew...

After the whole punishment session, Mew put on his clothes and looked at the guy, who was lying, staring at him while tears were trailing through his eyes.

"I'm coming; don't dare to stand up from here," saying that, he walked away and returned to the room with the food he prepared for Gulf.

"Eat this," he shoved the food in his mouth, and looking at him, Gulf gulped it down while crying.

"Why are you crying? I didn't even hit you; just be thankful that I didn't. But next time, I will. Gulf, I love you, and when it comes to love, I'm a very toxic person, so be careful about it... Don't make me angry," he said, raising his eyebrows.

"I-I... Please don't be angry with me... I only have you... Please don't be angry... I really love you only," listening to this, Mew felt a tickling feeling in his stomach, but he restricted himself from smiling and maintained the angry face.

"Please, I want to hug you," Gulf wrapped his legs around Mew, trying to hug him, so Mew placed the bowl aside, and the guy hugged him tightly.

"Don't be angry... Please don't... I love you so much, Mew... I'm sorry; I won't do this again... You can punish me however you want," he said, when Mew rubbed his back, smirking.

"I won't, but I want to make it clear that never ever I want you to see with someone else... I fucking own you, either inside this house or out in public... You are fucking mine... Understand?" he asked, grabbing his hair, and Gulf nodded, hugging the guy tightly.

"Only yours... I'm only yours, Mew Mew... Sorry, I won't ever do it again," he said, holding him tightly.

Mew smiled, holding his boyfriend, and closed his eyes.