Bully

"Gulf's POV...

When I walked into the class, the first thing I saw was Mew. He forcefully made me sit beside him and kissed me on my cheeks.

He also shared his lunch, and we were back in class. The teacher came as usual, but it was quite hard for me to understand things.

"What happened?" He asked when I was scratching my head.

"I didn't understand this story..." I said, and he smiled, turning the page to the beginning of the story and explained the whole thing so well that I actually understood everything.

"Now read it again, you will understand everything," he said, and I did what he said.

Finally, our classes ended, and before I could go to another side, he immediately held my hands.

"Let's go together," he said. So I was silently walking towards my home when suddenly two guys came in front of us, and he placed me behind him.

"Oh Mew, let's go play soccer," they said, smiling at Mew... maybe Mew's friends.

"No... I'm busy; we'll meet you guys next time," he said, and although they actually forced him so much, he immediately rejected, and we started walking again.

"Do you want to eat ice cream?" He asked, pointing out the ice cream cart, and I nodded because I was actually craving it.

He bought me my favorite one and handed it to me.

"How do you know this is my favorite?" I asked, as he actually knows what goes on in my mind every time... I don't know how and why, but he actually knows each and every detail about me... my likes, dislikes, and everything.

"What? Oh, I just randomly selected it," he said, and holding my hands, he began to walk... finally, we were in front of my apartment when he looked at me, holding my body.

Suddenly, he pressed me against the wall and pressed his lips on me, sucking it while grabbing my both hands... he was kissing and kissing until I got breathless, and he finally released me.

"You are not my boyfriend; you can't kiss me like this," I complained, when he held my body, grabbing my hair up.

"I ain't your boyfriend, but you are mine, you are mine only mine, remember this, and if you gonna complain, then I will beat the shit out of you and will keep you in my house forever and will never let you go out," he smirked, which really scared me.

"What happened? Who's this?" security came, and he immediately released me, standing up properly.

"Is he bullying you?" our security uncle asked, and I shook my head as no because I can't complain about him.

"No... we were just talking," although I wanted to complain, but I couldn't do so because I also love him it's just he's aggressive, and I don't like it.

The security guy left us alone, and he pulled my waist towards him, sniffing my neck.

"Good boy... that's why I love you so much... you are my precious baby," he kissed my cheeks for the last time and left immediately.

It's been two weeks since he proposed to me, and although I love each moment with Mew, sometimes he really acts toxic.

I didn't forget the things he did to me on the picnic, but still, I didn't complain because I genuinely don't want to hurt him... There's something in him that makes me feel safe and loved, but he's a toxic, arrogant, and perverted guy, which isn't safe itself.

He rarely leaves me alone in class, and now he even walks me to my home... It's not that I don't like this... Of course, he's very handsome, pretty, and caring because he always shares his lunch, does my homework, protects me from bullies, and helps me understand everything so the teacher won't scold me, and even holds my bag while going back to school. But sometimes, he really acts strange and often loving.

Today, Mew was late, so a guy walked to me, and after taking my permission, he quietly sat down beside me.

Suddenly, Mew entered the class, and as he walked to me, the guy frowned and punched him.

"You... Why the hell did you punch me?" The guy said and punched him back, and they started fighting with each other... I tried to stop them, but Mew wasn't listening to me, so I slapped myself again and again, and hopefully, he immediately stopped, holding my hands.

"What are you doing? Stop, don't hurt yourself," he said, and I burst out into crying.

"I-I hate you... you are a bad guy," saying that, I ran out of the class and went to the backside of the school, sitting down under a tree, I was just crying.

I returned to the class, and walking towards that guy, I apologized to him on Mew's behalf... because I don't want Mew to get into any trouble.

After school, I was walking out, he held my hands, but I immediately slapped it off and pushed him away.

"Don't ever talk to me, and I'm serious... I will complain about you to the cops..." I said, yelling at him, and walked away from there."