Truth

**Mew's POV...**

I was having breakfast when he sat down on my lap, placing the laptop aside.

"Baby, can you buy me a pizza? I'm craving for it." When he calls me baby, that means he's in a good mood, so I kissed him and nodded my head.

"Btw, can you give me 50 Baht?" Gulf asked, pouting his lips, wrapping his arms around me.

"No... Why?"

"I want to keep it in case I have to go out," he said, and I shook my head. What if he ran away from me? That's why I never give him money to keep with him. I will give him whatever he wants, even if I have to sacrifice myself for that.

"Ok, fine! Btw, do you remember that wedding day which case that guy was talking about? Are you in any trouble? I know a good lawyer, she can help you." How sweet this guy is to me. He's literally the cutest guy. I know I don't deserve him, but this is how I am, and it will stay like this forever.

"Actually, a few years ago, before meeting you, one day I was driving, of course, my friend's car, through the highway, and accidentally we went on a damaged oily road. My friends told me to speed the car up, I did it, and suddenly, because of the excess oil, my car slipped and the couples who were walking on the highway instead of the footpath bumped into me and died. I know whatever happened was very sad, but it was their fault that they were walking on the restricted area. Actually, this is what I know; otherwise, I really don't know what happened that night. I was drunk, and I don't even remember a little thing about that. It's the story that my friends told me."

"Oh shit! Then how come you got out?"

"Somehow we got the CCTV footage, and fortunately, the couples were in the wrong route as it was clearly written that cars were restricted in that area. You know, I was almost sentenced to 20 years in prison because that case was a high person's case handled by Mrs. Stacy, who's one of the best lawyers. But thankfully, I made it because it wasn't my fault."

"Mrs. Stacy? W-which year?" He was looking so scared, like it was his own case. My baby is such a baby.

"2018."

"Is that what happened near Saberlime street?" He asked, looking at me.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Are you Suppasit Jongcheveevat?" He asked, raising his eyebrows, although I never mentioned it as it's my father's name, and I just use it for official purposes because my father was a bad person, he was an abusive guy whom I hate so much.

"How do you know that?" I asked, and he began to stare at me while his whole face turned cherry red.

"What happened?" I touched his face and he came out of his zone.

"N-nothing, I just read it somewhere," he said finally smiling at me, so I hugged him tightly, not knowing that this was my last hug to him.

Walking out, I went to college and then at work, as I'm working hard so I can be rich because this is my only dream: to be rich and provide him and my mother, granny, everything.

At night, I bought two boxes of pizza for him, and walking in, the pizza dropped from my hands when I saw him making out with someone else, and this time, he was the one who was kissing him.

"What are you doing?" He saw me but was still kissing that guy... I punched that guy, and before I could do anything more, the guy immediately ran away.

I pushed him down on the bed, and kneeling down, I held his face.

"What was that?"

"That was a guy... We were almost having sex... You ruined my plan," he said, pouting his lips, which just enraged me to death.

**Author's POV...**

Mew pushed the guy on the bed and began to kiss him roughly all over his body, while angrily glaring at him.

"Mew, stop," Gulf pushed him away, glaring at him angrily.

"W-what stop? You are cheating on me and still have the confidence to stop me?" He asked again, trying to hold him when Gulf slapped the guy.

"If you're gonna touch me then remember, I will leave you," he said, glaring at Mew.

"Why did you do that?" Mew asked, holding his hands while crying.

"I wanted to..." Gulf said, smirking at Mew without a glimpse of guilt in his eyes. Mew sighed and, kicking the vase, he walked out of the room.

**Mew's Shocking Ordeal...**

When Mew woke up the next day, he saw Gulf with bruises all over his face and blood coming from a cut on his head. Mew was scared and rushed to him, asking what happened.

"What happened? Who did this to you? Tell me, baby," Mew asked, worried. He gently pushed Gulf, but Gulf's injuries seemed worse than what a push could cause.

Suddenly, Gulf smirked at Mew, and then police officers appeared out of nowhere and arrested Mew.

Before Mew could understand anything, he found himself in a cell, with a cop telling him he was being charged with serious crimes like rape and molestation. The cop said they had evidence from CCTV cameras, neighbors, and Gulf's friends, who claimed Mew hurt Gulf.

Mew couldn't believe it. He shook his head and insisted he didn't do anything wrong.

"He loves me... He can't do it... No please" he cried out loud...

"We'll see in court. Get ready for it," the cop said before leaving Mew alone in confusion. For the next fifteen days, Mew couldn't understand why Gulf would accuse him of something he didn't do. It was all so strange and painful for him to comprehend.