Desparate who? Mew?

The following days were holidays for MewGulf, so Mew decided not to meet him to check whether the guy really loved him or not.

For the whole day, Gulf didn't call him, and he was also busy working with his mom, as it was her last day here. His mom would go back to Mew's Granny's house, as she always stays alone. Now that Mew had already passed his first term and she had also returned from there for a few months due to a certain incident.

Mew looked at his phone and sighed with disappointment. "I think only I love you!" With that, a single tear fell from his eyes. Placing the phone aside, he turned around and got scared as someone was sitting there in the dark.

"Aaa, who's this?" he asked, moving back when Gulf popped up his head with a pout.

"Why didn't you come today? I was so scared to come here alone... Thankfully, I got your location last time after the accident incident," he said, complaining to Mew. The guy just smiled and was about to hug him but immediately released his hands.

"What happened?" Gulf frowned as he was expecting a tight hug with a long kiss as always, but Mew didn't do it.

"No, baby, no... I won't touch you ... I love you for who you are, not for your body, and I won't touch you from now onwards... I mean, yes, I will, but just a little bit, like this," he held Gulf's hands, and the guy pouted and laid down, holding Mew's hands.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm happy," saying that, he closed his eyes, and standing up, Mew closed the doors. Laying down, he turned on his flashlight and took a picture of himself and Gulf together.

"Why are you taking my ugly picture?" Gulf asked.

"First, you are the prettiest, and second, I'm just collecting it. What if one day you get fed up with me and leave me... I mean, you are mine, and you can't leave me, but still, my heart is always scared... It's like our relationship won't last long. I don't know why, but I'm very scared," he said with a tiny glimpse of sadness.

"We won't... I will never leave you... never means never. I only have you... so I can never even imagine living without you."

"Do you think I'm a good boyfriend?" Mew asked, raising his eyebrows when Gulf held him, wrapping his legs around his waist.

"Just a little bit aggressive, possessive, illogical, and other than that, you are the best... Anyways, can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, baby."

"I mean, earlier you used to threaten me that you will kill me if I won't agree to be your boyfriend. Suppose in the future, if I want to break up, of course, I would never ask for that, but still, if I do... Then will you kill me?" he asked, holding Mew.

"Yes, I will kill, but not you... I will kill myself the day you leave me... I can't live without you, my baby... Please don't think like that..." he ruffled the guy's hair.

"I won't..." Gulf came closer, holding his face. He was about to kiss Mew, but Mew smirked and put his hands between their faces.

"Nope... I don't want to get labeled as a pervert."

"Shut up! Mew Mew, just kiss me," saying that, Gulf forcibly pulled him, and who was Mew to say no? Both of the boyfriends began to make out with each other.

"It's you who's a pervert, but still, you told me that... and please stop getting distracted by people's talk... stupid."

"I'm not stupid."

"Okay, who's the president of our city?" Mew asked, laughing at his boyfriend.

"Maybe Barack Obama?" Gulf asked, being unsure about his answer.

"Stupid, the question itself is wrong, and your answer is certainly very wrong because we are in Bangkok, not in America," Mew spanked his head.

"I'm not stupid."

"You are," Mew said, laughing at his boyfriend.

"I'm not."

"Okay, what's the square of 14?"

"Umm... 28?" Gulf answered, hoping.

"Baby, you are very intelligent and a good kid... I'm very proud of you," Mew hugged him, smiling at the guy.

"Thanks, Mew Mew... I already told you," he proudly said, holding his boyfriend.

"But your answer was wrong," Mew said, smirking, holding his boyfriend, and the other guy pouted, looking at him.

"I'm not stupid."

"Okay, fine, you are not... you are a baby, an innocent, bimbo baby."

"What's the meaning of bimbo?"

"It means a beautiful person... you are very beautiful," Mew giggled, and smiling proudly, Mew held his boyfriend.