Manipulate

"Even the next day, Gulf decided to keep his distance from this guy, so he sat alone on a single bench, not paying any attention to him in any way.

After class, during the recess period, as usual, he went to the rooftop to sit since he hadn't brought his lunch. Suddenly, someone hugged him from behind, and he pushed the guy away.

"Please don't push me like this... I-I love you," Mew said, crying, while holding Gulf's hands. Somehow, Gulf was also affected by this, as he felt very sad after distancing himself from Mew.

The guy stepped towards Gulf and began to kiss him when Gulf pushed him again. Mew was trying to hug him, and Gulf was pushing him away. In the process, Gulf accidentally pushed him back gently, causing Mew to fall down. Mew's head bumped against the iron rod, causing a serious injury, and he began to bleed profusely.

Gulf panicked and held him, but Mew had already passed out due to the severe injury. Fortunately, other students were present, so Gulf called for their help, and they took Mew to the hospital.

After a few hours, Mew finally woke up, with his mom beside him, along with his teacher and a cop, who was called by his mom.

"Mew, can you tell us who did this to you? Was it Gulf? Many students are saying they saw Gulf there," Mew's class teacher asked, while Gulf, who was standing in the corner, was almost crying, knowing that the police might suspect him for Mew's serious injury, which occurred on school premises.

"I-I just slipped... It was my fault while we were playing," Mew said, and the teacher sighed in relief, as it could harm the school's reputation. After discussing and ensuring the situation, everyone left, and Gulf sat beside Mew, holding his hands and crying.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you... I'm sorry," Gulf cried, holding Mew's hands.

"I won't forgive you... Don't talk to me," Mew said, refusing to look at Gulf, causing Gulf to burst into tears.

"Please talk to me... I'm sorry," Gulf cried, but Mew ignored him the whole day.

For a month, Gulf went to school alone, unable to meet Mew, as he didn't know his home address or had forgotten it. Additionally, Mew was seriously injured and couldn't come to school. Until one day, when Mew returned to school looking fine and sat in his usual seat. Gulf immediately went to him and sat beside him.

Throughout the period, Gulf tried hard to hold his hand and get his attention, but Mew completely ignored him.

Finally, during lunch, Gulf hugged him. "Can you please go away?" Mew asked seriously, and Gulf just held his hands tightly, looking at him with teary eyes.

"Please, you are my only friend... Please," Gulf pleaded, pouting his lips.

"Be my boyfriend, then I will let you stay with me," Mew said straightforwardly.

"Yes, of course... I will be your boyfriend. Just forgive me," Gulf said out of guilt or loneliness, and Mew hugged him while wiping his tears. On the other side, Mew smirked, hugging Gulf.

Do you think that rod was already there?

A/N: Mew actually loves Gulf; there's no bad intention or revenge planning.

After class ended, they both walked out of the school, and Mew took Gulf somewhere unknown to him.

Finally, they reached a spot behind a big mountain, and Gulf admired the amazing view.

"It's so beautiful... I love it," Gulf exclaimed, looking at Mew and smiling. Mew sat down and asked Gulf to join him, placing their legs in the cold water of the river.

"Do you really love me, or are you just with me out of guilt?" Mew asked, looking at Gulf and holding him.

"I do... When you weren't there, I missed you so much... I really love you," Gulf said, his face turning red as Mew hugged him, placing him on his lap.

"You are the most beautiful person in the world... I can't describe what I feel for you... Now that you're mine, you'll be with me all the time, okay?" Mew said, and Gulf nodded, hugging the handsome guy in front of him."
"You are the pritiest person in this whole world... i-i can't describe what I feel for you...now when you are mine you gonna be with me all the time ok?" He said and Gulf nodded hugging the handsome guy infront of him...

Staring at Gulf's face he began to suck his lips...the younger guy chuckled for a second but immediately kissed him back...

Pulling themselves up Mew pressed the guy on the ground pinning his hands and began to suck his lips, cheeks roughly... slowly the kiss became intense the guy immediately pulled out Gulf's T-shirt and began to suck his stomach rubbing his hands on all over his body...he slid his hands inside Gulf's pants when Gulf held his hands...

"Can we do it here?"  he said  looking around as he was scared when Mew held his hands...

"We can... nobody is here" he said and Pulling out his pants the guy got naked with his Boyfriend and making him stand infront of a big stone he began to pound his ass while the other guy was moaning loudly...
.
.
.
"C-can we stop now...it's been so long" he said when the guy just closed his mouth kissing him and that continues for around few minutes more...

After the whole session he carried Gulf who was already so tired that he couldn't even walk...

Reaching at Gulf's apartment he made him sleep on the bed and after preparing dinner for him he sat down infront of the guy who was too hungry...

"Eat this" Mew offered him a spoonful of rice and Gulf with a smile over his face he pecked Mew's lips and held his hands while eating the food...

"Thanks Mew Mew...I really liked whatever we did today,at first I was shy and scared but I loved it" he said smiling at the guy...

" I m glad...we will do it often from now...for now eat this" Mew fed him the food and after everything he was sitting behind Gulf massaging his back as it was paining him while Gulf was laying on his stomach naked...

"Mew Mew i m shy" Gulf said and bending down Mew Kissed his back...

"Don't be shy... just sleep" saying that he massaged his back for few minutes and laying down beside him he kissed the guy and fell asleep hugging him...