"Oh....kay," Jeongguk said hesitantly, having caught up to what 'okay' could possibly mean in Taehyung's 'weird' language. 

Taehyung smiled at his effort, gave his shoulder a tiny proud pat and left the room, leaving Jeongguk to deal with his new clothes. 

Not a second after he stepped out though, he heard Jeongguk call him out. 

"Taehyung-nim!!"

"I told you to call me hyung," Taehyung said as he stepped in with a grin. Somehow, he was finding everything Jeongguk did smile-worthy. Literally every single thing. He didn't know what to call this phenomenon. 

"I am aware. I do not understand the mechanisms of donning these clothes. I need you to help me," he said. 

"Oh god," Taehyung breathed in, "you and your language-"

"Is certainly better than you and your language," Jeongguk cut in. 

"-is too ancient," Taehyung ignored him and continued. "Also," he stood with his hands on his hips, "request. You gotta request help. Not demand."

Jeongugk's eyes regained that warning fire that always shut Taehyung and his antics up. "Alright, fine, tell me what help you need," he said and stepped closer to see what Jeongguk's problem was. 

"These are small. They wouldn't fit me. They are like combat clothes," Jeongguk said, holding up both the items Taehyung had given him. 

Taehyung frowned. Both of them were of the largest size he had. And he had been sure they would fit. Maybe even be loose. 

He held the shirt up and stretched its width to examine it. "It'll fit easily, Jeongguk. It'll even be loose for you," Taehyung said and without thought, sized Jeongguk's body up. 

Jeongguk, being already proud of his body, puffed his chest up. 

Taehyung realized what he was doing and apologized, his ears turning red. 

"Why are you apologizing? You haven't done anything worth apologizing for," Jeongguk said in confusion. 

"Nevermind," Taehyung said with a smile and then gestured to Jeongguk's clothes. "Get out of your clothes first," he said, trying his best to sound cool. 

"Pardon?!"

"Take your clothes off, Jeonggukie!! Or are you feeling shy?" he asked coolly, easily masking his own shy gay boy feeling with his professional acting skills. 

Jeongguk, however, eyed him from his head to toe like he had said the weirdest thing one could ever say. "Why would I feel shy at all? You are not a damsel and even if you were, I would be making advances on you. Not feel shy. You really seem to have lost your mind. Your poor friends are under the assumption that you are alright," he said. 

Taehyung cleared his throat loudly and let out a small chuckle. "I think I might develop a kink for insults if you keep going," he said and flipped his hand, gesturing for Jeongguk to take his clothes off. 

The second Jeongguk started taking the hanbok off as naturally as ever, it struck Taehyung why Jeongguk thought the current outfit wouldn't fit him. Ancient hanboks were always too roomy, after all. The poor man must not have worn anything that actually stuck to his skin unless they were combat outfits. 

Taehyung took his sweet time eye-fucking Jeongguk's body and gulping all the water that was suddenly getting collected in his mouth. 

Jeongguk's very built body had hair in all the right places, and Taehyung wanted to run around and bounce off the walls, maybe even scream a little. Because holy fuck, when did hairy thighs look so hot?!