Chapter 171-180

Chapter 171

This year's Spring Festival was the last time Duccio and the others celebrated in the house in the family courtyard.

I have lived here for nearly twenty years, and I have strong feelings for every brick and tile.

Duccio took out his camera and took a family portrait.

Thinking of not being able to live in this house again when she comes back next time, Little Toffee showed deep reluctance.

"Mom, can you take a few more photos, I can look at the photos when I think about it later." "

Well, good." Duccio took pictures of the surroundings, feeling sore from the bottom of his heart.

Seeing that everyone was not in a good mood, Yang Chunmei opened a bottle of white wine and hurriedly greeted them, "Come and have dinner, today is New Year's Eve, you have to be happy! We have to watch the Spring Festival Gala after dinner!"

Du Qiao put away his lost mood, brought his daughter to the dining table, and returned to his usual smile, "Yes, let's eat quickly, and let's go outside to set off fireworks together later, and then I will take some photos for you."

When the children heard it, their eyes lit up instantly, and their moods were much better than before.

In the warm room, they sat together around the dining table, and everyone's faces were filled with happy smiles... It was the

fourth day of the first lunar month.

Huo Xiao came to Du Qiao's house early, intending to take Toffee to see Fatty.

Sitting in the car heading for the Sichuan restaurant, Little Toffee still hesitated, "Brother Fatty doesn't know I'm going, isn't it a little bad for me to follow?" "It's okay,

he only invited me, probably for I apologize for what happened before."

Toffee knew a little bit about the conflict between the two brothers before, and when her boyfriend said this, she no longer had so many scruples.

Fifteen minutes later, the two walked into the Sichuan restaurant, and saw the little fat man waving to them not far away, and there was a girl with a round face sitting next to him.

Little Toffee has very good eyesight, so she licked Huo Xiao's arm and asked, "Huh? That's his new girlfriend?"

Huo Xiao looked blank, "I don't know, maybe?"

The two stood side by side Walking towards the dining table, this time it was Xiaopangdun who was surprised.

I thought to myself: I only let his brother come alone, why did he bring the little toffee?

"Hi~ Brother Fatty, Happy New Year!" Little Toffee took the initiative to greet him, but she secretly looked at the girl beside her from the corner of her eye.

The girl was also looking at her, her face full of bewilderment.

Fearing that the appearance of the little milk candy would mess up the blind date banquet, the chubby stood up and grabbed her sleeve and walked out, "Go! Brother will take you to order, don't hesitate to eat what you want!" Little milk

candy Without doubting him, she happily followed him and walked towards the cashier.

"Brother Pangdun, is that beautiful sister just now your new girlfriend?"

Speaking of this, the little Pangdun looked for praise, and said with a smile: "Of course not, that's the person I introduced to my brother, why? Isn't it good?"