Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

The next morning, when Du Qiao got up, he saw Ye Qiuyun and her mother sitting together happily making dumplings.

If she hadn't seen Ye Qiuyun's true face, she would have thought that this woman was as amiable as she acted.

Seeing her getting up, Ye Qiuyun looked at her ambiguously and said, "Hey, you're up? Shaoyan went to fetch water. Let me tell you that our Xiao Qiao's life is really good. It's good to find Shaoyan who knows the cold and the hot." A man."

Yang Chunmei didn't hear anything else, so she echoed with a smile: "That's right, my son-in-law is a very good man."

Du Qiao pretended not to hear, and brushed his hair to make a bun. The meatball head didn't care about the other party's subtext at all.

Because what the other party said was true, Qin Shaoyan was really good, he could be called a good husband and father.

"Mom, where are Wangzai and Toffee?"

"They're playing with toys in the house. They just ate rice noodles."

Duccio nodded and passed them into the house.

Seeing that she ignored him, Ye Qiuyun was very angry again.

"Isn't Xiao Qiao awake? Why don't you look happy?"

Yang Chunmei raised her head after hearing this, and then realized her ulterior motives, "I think Xiao Qiao is very happy, is it because you are thinking too much?"

Ye Qiuyun Pursing his lips, he stopped talking.

At this time, in the house.

Duccio first picked up Toffee, kissed up and down, left, and right on the cheeks, then picked up Wangzai, and kissed again in the order just now.

The two cubs seemed to be used to her operation, grinning happily, and they both opened their little hands and wanted to hug them.

Whenever this time, Duccio will feel very happy, it would be more perfect if the two babies can call mother.

At this moment, Qin Shaoyan came back from fetching water. He poured two buckets of water into the water tank, then picked up the thermos bottle and poured warm water into the enamel basin specially for babies, and then carried the basin into the house. Seeing that Du Qiao was playing with them, he put down the basin and

came over, and asked in a low voice, "Why didn't you sleep a little longer?"

Qi: "Hypocrisy~"

The man chuckled, took the towel and began to wash the faces of the two children.

Usually when he has time, he contracted all these jobs. Du Qiao watched from the side, envious of her babies having a good father.

After breakfast and going to work, Du Qiao was called to the office by the leader.

She thought it was a matter of work, but she heard Chen Tao whispering to herself: "Do you still have the plaster you gave me last time? My daughter-in-law said it was very good after using it, and she wants to buy a few more." Duccio's

improved The plaster was reserved for her own use, and she didn't think about selling it for money, and she didn't have much in stock, but if the leader wanted it, she could give him two yuan.

"Where did you buy it? Is it convenient to tell? Or I can buy some more myself."

Du Qiao couldn't tell him the truth, so he could only pretend to be mysterious: "Well...it's really inconvenient to say, that person wants Keep a low profile and don't show your face easily."