Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

With the reserved attitude that he doesn't move and I don't move, Du Qiao didn't dare to turn his delusion into reality, and the future will be long...

he will be her person sooner or later, there is no rush.

That night, afraid that his mother would not adapt to living in a strange environment for the first time, Du Qiao took the initiative to accompany/sleep. This was the first time they slept together after many years.

Sleeping next to relatives is more relaxing than sleeping next to Qin Shaoyan. Seeing that the other party is not sleepy, she chatted about the gossip in Jingzi Hutong.

For example, whose children are naughty, whose daughter-in-law is the most powerful, slowly, the topic was brought to Widow Wang, she pretended to ask casually: "Mom, why did Aunt Wang, who came to the room later on the day of my wedding, come?" Is she on good terms with our family?"

Yang Chunmei patted her girl's shoulder lightly to coax her to feel, without thinking too much, "I have a good relationship with your Aunt Wang, and we always do odd jobs together. She is kind and enthusiastic. Yes."

"..." Duccio thought to himself, maybe this is the legendary fire-proof, anti-theft and anti-girlfriend? But she has no evidence, so she can't easily draw conclusions.

"I remember that she has a ten-year-old son? She seems to be a little chubby?"

"Yes, it's not easy for your Aunt Wang. The man died when the son was five years old. She has been raising the child by herself all these years. I'll go see her before leaving Shencheng."

Du Qiao slightly pursed his lips and said "Yes", and didn't talk about this topic again.

She only hoped that she was thinking too much about everything, that Du Mengyi's scumbag father would not be such a jerk... The

bright moonlight poured through the window, and Yang Chunmei looked at her daughter's sleeping face and sighed slightly.

She has already made up her mind that if the divorce is successful, she will go to the island with her daughter to live. If she cannot leave, she will go back to her hometown alone and never cause trouble to her daughter and son-in-law... The next day, Du Qiao planned to take his mother out to relax,

but Before he could go out, the Du family came looking for him.

I saw Du Mengyi standing outside the door with his hands behind his back and Shen Yuqiu, the uncle of the Du family, with a stern and enthusiastic expression, obviously coming prepared.

Before this, Yang Chunmei had a good relationship with the relatives of the Du family. For the sake of the auntie, she put on a sullen face and did not chase them away immediately.

Seeing her loosen, Du Mengyi snorted coldly in his heart, but his face was very gentle, "Chunmei, come back with me, you said that we are both a hundred years old together, it's a joke for outsiders to see." Yang Chunmei did

n't I ignored him, but asked the aunt at the side, "Sister-in-law, what are you doing here?"

In fact, Shen Yuqiu didn't want to get involved in this matter, and now she can only drive ducks to the shelves as a lobbyist, "Chunmei, your business... Yidu told me, as the saying goes, husband and wife quarrel at the end of the bed, can you listen to sister-in-law's persuasion and have a good chat with Meng Yi? He really knows that he is wrong." As she spoke, she slapped her side with her

arm man, motioned for him to make a statement.

Although Du Mengyi has a good face, he also knows that he should be subdued properly at this time.

Seven Zero Wife Island Sweet Pet Dailyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें