Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

Her voice is soft and waxy, but explosive in this situation.

The two who were still arguing were startled when they heard the sound, and turned their heads at the same time, facing Du Qiao's angry eyes.

"Why are you here?"

"How can I meet you everywhere?"

The two said in unison, their faces full of surprise.

Thinking of the danger just now, Du Qiao said unhappily: "This is a public place, please pay attention to the influence, and you have to be careful when you talk about love. Fortunately, I dodged quickly just now, otherwise I was hit by you.

" You're pregnant, are you surprised? Besides, we didn't meet you, why are you so fierce?" Du Yueying was also very angry, but she was angry because Du Qiao saw her failed confession, and she was a little ashamed.

Jiang Wei listened to the conversation between the two, his mind was full of the word "pregnant", and after a while he said, "Do you know each other?"

He deliberately avoided Du Qiao's gaze, and asked Du Yueying in a low voice.

Seeing that the man was still willing to talk to her, Du Yueying quickly flattered her and said, "Yes, she is my fourth sister named Du Qiao. She has a bad temper and is very delicate. We'd better ignore her." "Du Qiao

... "Jiang Wei read the name lightly, and wanted to ask more questions but was interrupted by Duccio beside him.

"Du Yueying is right. Just ignore me. I just want to have a happy meal. I beg you to get out of my sight quickly. I feel disgusted when I see you." Du Yueying was so angry that she could only

ask The man beside him showed weakness, "Let's go, I don't bother to look at her."

Jiang Wei pretended not to hear Du Qiao's sarcastic remarks, and nodded when he thought that he still had something to ask, not as ruthless as before.

After walking out of the state-run hotel, he pulled Du Yueying under a tree beside him, and asked in a deep voice, "Didn't you say that there is only one brother and one sister in the family? Why is there another sister?"

Du Yueying thought that he liked her, and she was secretly happy, "She and us are of the same father, so I didn't mention her just now, you won't be angry, right?" Hearing this answer, Jiang Wei always felt

that Something is wrong, but I can't tell what is wrong.

He frowned, and asked again: "Do you have a good relationship with her? How did she and Qin Shaoyan know each other?" "

You know her husband?" Du Yueying was only surprised for a moment before she figured it out. Both of them were on the island. It's normal for troops to know each other.

Zhengchou and him had nothing to talk about, so she revealed everything about Du Qiao and Qin Shaoyan.

At the end, I still did not forget to taunt a few more words, "My little sister is cruel, you look at it, she~ sooner or later she will get a divorce!" Hearing her say that,

Du Qiao, Jiang Wei was inexplicably displeased, and all he wanted to know was gone. After getting the answer, he turned around ruthlessly again, said "I still have something to do" and then quickly slipped away with his long legs.

Just now they were chatting enthusiastically, but now the kung fu has changed? Du Yueying stomped her feet angrily, hesitated for a moment, and chased after her...