Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141

"What? Fifty?!" The seller exclaimed exaggeratedly. He seemed shocked on the surface, but in fact he was already happy in his heart. He collected the plate for one yuan from the waste collector, and he made forty-nine for it. What a fool!

"Fifty yuan is a bit low? Why don't you add more."

Du Qiao shook his head firmly, expressing that he only paid so much.

Fearing that she would be taken advantage of and run away, the seller didn't insist anymore, "That's fine, I'll sell these two plates to you." After buying the porcelain plates,

Duccio bought a few more trinkets in the antique city. It looks expensive, but it really doesn't cost much.

Qin Shaoyan saw that she was holding these things like treasures, so he couldn't help asking curiously: "Do you know antiques?"

Du Qiao shook his head honestly: "I don't know, I just buy what I like."

"Well, not bad."

"Huh? What do you mean by good?"

"Yes, you have a good eye."

In the quaint street, the two walked side by side, smiling like the spring breeze in May, very warm.

After a few days of playing, Du Qiao felt that he was full of energy, and the whole person was full of energy. Even if he went back to work overtime for a week, he would be fine!

However, it is impossible to work overtime. Now that the factory is on the right track, she does not want to work overtime.

After returning from Quancheng, she bought a lot of local specialties and shared them with everyone.

On October 1st, several families got together to watch the National Day Ceremony. Teacher Mu looked carefully at the TV screen and asked, "Where are Wangzai and the others? Why didn't I see it?"

Seeing her watching so seriously, Du Qiao chuckled, "They are just students participating in background performances, how could it be possible The video recorded them? Don't look for it, it's because your eyes are tired."

But at the scene of the ceremony, the three children were all excited and joyful. The little fat man didn't dare to look around, but kept the scene in front of him in his heart, and planned to tell his friends when he went back.

The clusters of flowers and the flying white doves have become the most precious memories in their hearts.

After visiting the grand ceremony, they will also embark on the journey back to the island. After being out for so long, the two children also miss their parents.

But before they left, director Zhang came to the door and said that there was a factory that wanted Wangzai and Xiaopangdun to shoot commercials.

Hearing that they were going to be on TV again, the two of them agreed that they didn't want to go, but when they heard that they would get paid after filming the commercial, they agreed without hesitation!

However, since they are minors, they need the consent of their parents. After some discussions, Du Qiao and Commander Huo finally agreed to the children's decision.

So on a sunny day, Yang Chunmei and Huo Xiao led them to the shooting site.

Along the way, they chattered, discussing what is an advertisement? Little Toffee also followed because of curiosity. She and Huo Xiao were separated by two rows of seats on the bus, and neither of them took the initiative to speak.

Seven Zero Wife Island Sweet Pet Dailyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें