Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101

Sun Fanchen is remarried and has a daughter in her twenties. This is no secret at Peking University. After such a shock, Du Qiao didn't see Su Jihuai again for a long time.

As she gradually adapted to the new environment, she finally became less busy and had more time to spend with her children.

The weather in Beijing in June is neither too hot nor too cold, making it suitable for sightseeing. So on the weekend, Du Qiao organized a spring outing for the young and old. This made the kids laugh out loud!

I put on my clothes early in the morning, waited obediently at the dining table and didn't go anywhere.

Yang Chunmei laughed when she saw that they were actively amused, "Your mother is still sleeping late, what's the use of you two getting up so early? We can only set off when she wakes up. Why don't you go and wake her up?" Wang Zai and

Xiao Toffee looked at each other and shook their heads.

"Mom is working too hard, let her sleep."

"Yeah, mom is sleepy~"

Faced with such a heart-warming child, Yang Chunmei kissed everyone's little faces deeply.

"Good baby, you are really a good baby of grandma."

The two cubs were praised, and they all grinned.

In order to let everyone experience the real life in the capital, Du Qiao didn't ask Yang Chunmei to prepare breakfast, but took them outside for breakfast to experience the fireworks in the morning of the capital.

Wang Zai and Xiao Toffee are both snack foodies, and they can't move their legs when they see delicious food.

In a very large breakfast shop, they ordered noodle tea and buns one after another. Yang Chunmei only ordered a bowl of bean soup and sesame seed cakes with meat. Du Qiao hesitated for a long time, and decided not to try bean juice, but ordered a familiar haggis soup.

Seeing that her order was nothing new, Yang Chunmei couldn't help complaining: "Didn't you say to experience the breakfast of the people in the capital? We also have this haggis soup in the Northeast." Of course Du Qiao did not admit that she had no spirit of experimentation, she justified solemnly

: "There must be a difference between the craftsmanship in the capital and ours. I'll try to see which one is better."

Huo Xiao and Sun Fanchen ordered soybean juice and coke rings at the same time.

I heard that soybean juice is their favorite for people in the capital, but for outsiders, it is like a dark dish. Du Qiao has never dared to try it. Seeing that Huo Xiao ordered this, he couldn't help wondering if the kid didn't know?

"You really want to order soybean juice. Many people say it's not good."

"It's okay, I want to try it."

The boy's attitude was calm and firm, and Du Qiao didn't try to persuade him any more.

"Then...can you give me a sip later? I'm very curious."

"Okay." Huo Xiao nodded vigorously, thinking that if "beautiful mother" likes to drink, he can drink less.

After all the breakfasts were served on the table, everyone began to eat. I have to say that the taste is really good!

Huo Xiao had already poured some bean juice for Du Qiao in a small bowl and put it beside him before he began to eat breakfast.

Seeing that he was eating without changing his face, Du Qiao looked at Sun Fanchen's bowl again. Sun Fanchen saw that she had been hesitating, smiled and encouraged him: "The rumors are unbelievable, and the truth comes from practice. You can try it." He drank again