Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

The next day was the weekend, and Duccio slept with the two babies in his arms until mid-morning before getting up.

Thinking that Chinese New Year is coming soon, she wanted to go to the supply and marketing cooperative after breakfast to see if there was any good fabric for making clothes for the family, and then buy some wool to knit a woolen scarf for each of them.

Today's breakfast is pot roast and rice porridge, and Du Qiao ate seven or eight in one go before he was satisfied.

"Mom, this pot roast is really delicious, burnt and fragrant, is it made by Shaoyan?"

Yang Chunmei also ate a lot, she raised her eyelids and complained: "Yes! Shaoyan made it before going to work, you said you slept At this time, can't you get up early and make him breakfast?" "

..." Du Qiao lightly blinked his eyelashes, and hurriedly hugged Wang Zai beside him, "It's all their fault, it's not dawn in the morning Just climbed into my bed, it was so fleshy, and it was so comfortable to hold, it made me not want to get up at all."

Wang Zai grinned when he heard his mother praise him.

Yang Chunmei watched helplessly as they were about to preach a few more words when they heard the sound of "bang bang bang" coming from the wooden door outside the house. Du Qiao got up quickly and carried Wangzai to open the door.

Outside the door was an aunt in her fifties, her eyes narrowed when she smiled, and she looked kindly.

This person was unfamiliar, Du Qiao asked: "Who are you looking for?"

Aunt Wang was also looking at her, seeing that her neighbor was such a beautiful girl, the smile on her face was even bigger, "I just moved in next door, The child's father's surname is Wang."

After she reminded him, Du Qiao remembered that there was a new neighbor living next door.

"Hello, Auntie, my name is Du Qiao, you can call me Xiao Qiao, you come in and sit down~" If you

want to know what your new neighbors are like, you can only know after getting along with them.

Standing next to Aunt Wang was a girl who was three or four years old and looked very shy.

Du Qiao let them into the main room and asked Yang Chunmei to entertain them, while he went to the kitchen to clean up the dishes used for breakfast.

Yang Chunmei looked at the new neighbor in front of her and brought some orange candies to the little girl.

Seeing how enthusiastic they were, Aunt Wang quickly passed over the enamel basin in her hand, "This is my sticky bean bun, made with cornmeal, try it." Neighbors need to communicate with each other to maintain good relations

. Yang Chunmei had a good impression of this neighbor, so she took out the peanuts and melon seeds at home, and chatted with him about the daily routine.

When Du Qiao came back after cleaning the kitchen, the two chatted happily. She sat aside to accompany her, and listened to a little gossip by the way.

The family's surname is Wang, and they come from Dawang Village near Shencheng. Their son, Wang Zhenfeng, is a battalion commander in the army. The two adopted children, surnamed Tian, ​​are a pair of siblings. The father of the children died some time ago, and the mother disappeared with a pension and no one can be found. None of the relatives on either side wanted them, so Wang Zhenfeng adopted them because of his past friendship with his comrades in arms.