Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

[Painted Bridge] used to be the pseudonym used by the original body.

At that time, I was young and curious about the outside world. Seeing that my classmates had pen pals, Yuanshen also found two female pen pals.

Du Qiao met Jiang Wei's expectant eyes, touched the tip of his nose and admitted: "My pen name used to be [Painted Bridge]."

Obviously he had already guessed the answer, but Jiang Wei was still taken aback for a moment.

If Du Qiao is the real pen pal of the mother...

then it was not Du Yuexi who was thinking of her mother before she died.

The person who gave mother a lot of comfort was not Du Yuexi.

When her mother was seriously ill and wanted to commit suicide, it was still not Du Yuexi who discouraged her.

For so many years, I actually found the wrong person to report the wrong favor, and was fooled around by a fake...

Jiang Wei suppressed his raging anger, and said goodbye to Du Qiao with a smile, and left alone without even calling Jiang Cheng.

Du Qiao looked at his lonely back, feeling a little uncomfortable in his heart, if it was her who had been played for so long, she must be very depressed.

However, how he will deal with the relationship with Du Yuexi in the future is out of her concern.

Walking back to the courtyard, Qin Shaoyan put his arms around her shoulders and asked, "What did you talk to him about?"

His eyesight was very good, and he could see Jiang Wei's expression before he left, which made him feel a little uncomfortable.

Du Qiao didn't see anything wrong with him, so he narrated the relationship between Yuan Shen and Jiang Wei's mother. At the end, he couldn't help laughing bitterly, "I didn't expect that I have such a fate with him?" Even people can find fault, Qin Shaoyan disliked

him At the same time, there is a touch of sympathy, which is really worrying about IQ.

"Stay away from him and Du Yuexi in the future."

"Well, I will. I will definitely stay far away."

It can only be said that when a man overturns the jealous jar, he will use another way to seek a sense of security.

This night, the two tossed and tossed until midnight, until Du Qiao begged for mercy several times in a soft voice, and the man let her go...

The next day, Jiang Wei, who knew the truth, did not rush to the hospital to question Du Yue immediately brook.

Instead, he called his subordinates and asked him to investigate all the information of the Du family and the Gao family, the more detailed the better.

It was the first time he was teased by someone since he was a child, and he had to pay back.

After a period of study, Du Qiao and Huo Xiao have finished all the courses of the second year of high school.

After finishing the third year of high school, they will start the mode of brushing questions. Du Qiao thought that he was already very smart, but Huo Xiao had a higher IQ than her. Although he was only nine years old, he looked at high school textbooks with ease. This is a child prodigy!

Bai Yufan originally wanted to study hard with them, but he decisively gave up on this idea after following them for two days.

In fact, he couldn't understand any of what they said or the questions they did, which made him very frustrated, so he put all his thoughts on collecting garbage.