Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151

After returning to the classroom, the little toffee kept smiling.

Seeing that she seemed to be a different person after answering the phone, the deskmate asked curiously, "Whose call is it? Do you look happy?" Whenever

Huo Xiao was mentioned, Little Toffee would feel very proud, "Yes A very powerful big brother, he wished me success in the exam." "

Then why did you call the principal?"

"Because he was the best student in our school, and the principal knew him very well."

Little Toffee also Wanting to learn from Huo Xiao and become an excellent student, and now she is about to graduate, she feels that she has done it.

In the following time, she regained her energy to read the book, and this time she actually read the book.

When I got home in the evening, eight dishes and one soup were already on the table.

Seeing her mother setting the dishes, Toffee quickly put down her schoolbag and ran to help.

Seeing that her daughter was in a good mood, Du Qiao asked very tactfully: "Is there any activity in school today? You are about to graduate, did the teacher give you any instructions?" "No, maybe we will talk about it before the exam."

Xiao

Nai After Tang finished setting up the dishes, he noticed that his father and brother were not at home.

"Where's Dad and the others?"

"I'm going to pick up your great-grandpa and grandpa-grandpa. They will spend their summer vacation here this year." "

Really? Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" Little Toffee was so excited that he almost jumped up on the spot , She felt that today must be her lucky day!

"I told you earlier that it wouldn't be a surprise. Set up a few more sets of bowls and chopsticks, and we'll have dinner when everyone is here." " Okay! I'll go get the bowls and chopsticks right away

!"

With the sound of laughter, Du Qiao walked out of the room with the little toffee, only to see Yang Chunmei walking towards them with a stack of quilts, smiling.

"Mom, what are you doing? Come here, why are you still holding the quilt?" It's hot summer now, and this quilt can get prickly heat even if you hug it from Beijing.

"Toffee is going to college soon, of course I want to make her a new quilt and take it to school. The ones sold outside are not as warm as mine." At this time, other

people also walked into the yard, and Sun Fanchen interjected helplessly : "Her~ hugged her all the way, I said I can't hold her for a while."

Du Qiao took the quilt in his mother's hand, and saw her forehead with sweat beads, and felt distressed, "Go wash your face first, wash Let's eat after dinner."

Little Toffee came over and held Yang Chunmei's arm, her heart was full of warmth, "Grandma, you are so kind to me~ I will definitely be filial to you in the future!" Listening to her

granddaughter, Yang Chunmei smiled happily.

After everyone walked into the main room, Wang Zai helped them move stools and pour tea. His diligent and sensible appearance was impressive.

Sun Fanchen took down the pen pinned to his chest, and handed it to him with a smile, "Here, this is for you." "

I have a gift too?" Wang Zai was a little flattered.