Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111

At this moment, all men are grateful that their wife's actions are extremely correct.

In that paper package was a detailed map of the entire island and the family background information of each household in the family courtyard, in addition to 5,000 yuan.

The identity of the person who will own these things and hide them in the wall is obvious.

Because the paper bag is smeared with anti-corrosion and insect-repelling potions, it can be intact inside the wall.

At present, it is impossible to judge whether this paper bag was left by the previous or several previous owners of this house, or whether someone outside hid it here when his house was often empty. This will only be known after investigation.

After Du Qiao heard it, his heart was beating wildly, "Then why is there five thousand dollars in it?"

There are three possibilities for the purpose of the five thousand dollars: one is that the person just wanted to hide money; Bribing the owner of this house for fear of being exposed, if the owner wants to get the money, he will not hand over the information to his superiors; the third is fishing, as long as the owner really accepts the money, some people will threaten him with this Pull him into their ranks.

If it is the last one, and its purpose is extremely sinister, then maybe his family is not the only one who has this kind of thing in the family courtyard...

But this possibility is extremely low, after all, five thousand yuan is not a small sum.

Du Qiao is glad that he is not the kind of person who is greedy for money, "It won't cause trouble for us?"

Qin Shaoyan looked at her false alarm, and rubbed her hair distressedly, "No, I will Go and repair the courtyard wall."

Du Qiao let out a long breath, planning to eat more at night to calm down the shock. When she was about to walk out of the woodshed, the man blocked her way again by reaching out and grabbing her arm.

"What? Is there something else?" She raised her head, her eyes still filled with apprehension.

As a result, the man leaned over and blocked his lips in the next second.

His arrogance made her body gradually weaken, and she could only open her arms and climb up to his neck to find a support point.

During the lingering kiss, Duccio asked in a broken voice: "What if someone comes in? Let's go out quickly." "

No, the door is locked."

There was a light mint smell in his breath, which Let Duccio slowly indulge in it again...

No matter how loud the noise outside the house was, it couldn't bring her back to her senses.

After an unknown period of time, the children were tired from playing, so they all went into the house to find water to drink. Seeing them pouring cold water into a ladle and drinking it down with a "gudong gudong", Yang Chunmei was so frightened that she quickly stopped her and said, "Grandma gave you boiled water, so you can't drink raw water. Be careful of worms in your stomach!" Wangzai and Xiaotuotang were timid

. , Immediately gave up the idea of ​​continuing to drink raw water, and the other children also put down their water ladles after hearing this.

Seeing that they were still obedient, Yang Chunmei couldn't help but muttered while bringing them boiled water, "Next time you drink water, you must remember not to drink unboiled water, and boiled water can also quench your thirst." Several children stood in a row and nodded obediently,