Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

After returning from the visit, the two children were very happy, especially Huo Xiao, whose face was full of unsatisfactory feelings.

Du Qiao promised them that they could visit again when the weather was warmer, and then he and Qin Shaoyan sent them back to the commander's residence.

After seeing off the children, the two of them strolled on Suizi Road facing the breeze, looking very comfortable.

When the love was strong, Du Qiao quietly hooked the man's palm, just because he liked to see him stunned and shy.

Qin Shaoyan stopped and turned his head, a slight smile appeared on his serious face just now.

"Do you want to go to the beach to watch the sunset? I know there is a place where the sunset is very beautiful."

"Sunset?" Now Duccio was stunned. With such a good opportunity now, of course she wants to watch it.

But how does he know where the sunset is beautiful?

She has been in the military region for so long, and she just figured out the north, south, east, south, and north of the family courtyard.

With some doubts, Du Qiao followed him to the back mountain not far from the family courtyard.

The mountain is not high, but very steep.

Fortunately, she was wearing a pair of green rubber shoes today, and she took every step smoothly, and the man held her hand tightly all the time, which made her less afraid of the road under her feet.

There is nothing else on the mountain except for some vegetation. Turning over is a cliff, and the waves beat on the rocks, which looks very spectacular.

Duccio is not afraid of heights, and he accepts it fairly well. Looking at the turbulent waves below, she asked unconsciously: "Is this the best observation place you said?" "

Yes, they all said that the sunrise and sunset are beautiful from here." Qin Shaoyan still held her hand tightly, Compared with Du Qiao's indifference, his heart shrank.

If he had known it was such a place, no matter how beautiful the scenery was, he would not have brought his wife to take risks.

"Are you afraid? If you don't like this place, let's go back now."

Duccio thought he had misunderstood that he was afraid, so he puffed up his chest and said, "I'm here, let's go after watching the sunset. Let's watch the sunrise again next time."

"..." In desperation, the man could only be cautious and cautious by her side.

The sea breeze in the evening brought a hint of coolness. On the top of the uninhabited mountain, they hugged each other and looked at the sky, waiting for the orange sun to slowly dye the sunset red, and then gradually sink into the endless horizontal surface... When they came down from the mountain, the sky was getting darker

. It's already dark.

Since there were no entertainment programs in this era, the women in the family courtyard usually liked to sit and chat under the big banyan tree, and waited for the children to play outside enough before going home together.

When Du Qiao and Qin Shaoyan passed by, they attracted a lot of attention.

It was very strange for everyone to see them walking together. Before, everyone thought that this couple had a normal relationship, but now they were soured by an indescribable sweetness and warmth.