Chapter 1

In this world,where you can survive if you strong enough,and be a prey for someone if you are a weaklings. In order to live,you need to fight for yourself.

I'm Mercenaries,getting paid to killed someone who's in the opposite side of my client. Usually,i only given one job from my client,but this one is different.

I get paid by a King from Trifid Kingdom whom in a middle of intense war with Evenfall. Among other Mercenaries,i'm the only one who always survived from every battle.

Everyday,i met new people a fellow Mercenaries. It's easier to get close to them rather than those soldier from the Kingdom. They often treated me like a trash.

I have a fellow Mercenaries,we met recently in this Kingdom. He's older than me,i can say that he's an old man that always act like my father.

He is around 40 years old,his name is Ryu. An intimidating old man you don't want to mess with. We share almost the same life,having nowhere to stay and struggling to live for the next day.

He is the only one close to me,and my only family. I watch his back,and he watch mine. That's enough for me. He is someone you can trust.

But sadly,he died in a war yesterday. I saw it with my own eyes,how he getting killed by my enemies,in front of me. I failed as his son,i failed to protect him.

I never felt this feelings before,i usually don't care about someone death. But now,i wanted a revenge for him. Life paid with life,fair isn't it? I remember that bastard face who killed Ryu,i hope he doesn't get afraid in the next war. I will kill him,and leave this Kingdom.

7 days later...

I grouped with the soldiers from the kingdom. On a hot weather,waiting for an order,i'm ready to kill my enemies in my sight.

Ah,there he is. I saw him.

"CHARGE!!!" The war chief pointed his sword towards his enemies,and at the same time screamed giving an order to everyone.
And so we fight. It's pure chaos,in a mere blink of eyes bunch of people are getting killed. Blood splatter everywhere,screams of horror echoed through my head. A horrifying scenery that i wish i never see.

I put my best effort,i don't want getting killed before i killed that bastard with my own hands.

Ohh,what a lucky day it is. He appeared in front of me,seeing me as a weaklings that he would easily killed.

"I finally met you. Looks like you are a Knight,huh. Too bad you would never see sun rising again."

We're in a completly different league,a Knight are in a different level from a normal soldiers. But,i don't care who the fuck this bastard is.

"You would regret what you just said." He replied. Interesting.

I rushed towards him,immediately striking him with my sword. It doesn't surprise him,of course it is.

We clashed,parrying each other attack,he have a purpose,to win. While myself,is revenge.

A Knight really lived to the rumour,huh. Strong and almost impossible to beat. But,nothing is impossible for me!

*CLANG *CLANG

Each of my strike feels empty,he is tougher than i expected. My sword,it's also almost broke. I need to find a gap in his defence. I also got a lot of wounds from earlier before clashing with him.

Shit,he's charging towards me.

...

...