𝟐𝟏: 𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲

Start from the beginning

"You'll be provided with an office instead of a cell." Everett Ross said as they made their way down a hall where they were met by Natasha. "Now, do me a favor, stay in it?" He added looking back at T'Challa.

"I don't intend on going anywhere." The Prince said as Natasha came to walk beside Cassie.

"For the record, this is what making things worse looks like." She said, sending a glare over at Cassie.

"He's alive." Steve said, noticing the silence Cassie was simply giving off.

They soon made their way into a room where Tony Stark's voice could be heard. Something inside of Cassie made her skin boil once she remembered what Steve and Sam had told her in the van. That Tony suggested they tranquilize her. He's supposed to be her best friend yet he didn't trust her enough to come in on her own. Which is something she was going to do, she had already surrendered when they shot her.

"Consequences? You bet there'll be consequences." Tony said into the phone before a furious Cassie walked up to him and collided her fist with his face.

In the matter of seconds Steve was quickly pulling her away. With other guards yet she quickly threw her hand up in surrender and kept her eyes on Tony.

"Consequences, huh?" Cassie asked, shaking her head as she removed herself from Steve's strong hold.

Tony stood up and wiped the blood that was dripping from his lip and onto his chin. The entire room had calmed down as Tony looked over at the three that stood in front of him.

"Secretary Ross wants you three prosecuted. I had to give him something." Tony said, looking straight at Cassie before taking a couple steps to walk away.

"I'm not getting that shield back, am I?" Steve said as the tension started dimming down.

"Technically, it's the government's property. Wings, too." Natasha said before looking over at Tony. "She got you good, and that's without her super strength." She said with a chuckle looking at Tony.

"He deserved it." Cassie said as the three followed behind Tony and Natasha into a conference room.

" Cassie said as the three followed behind Tony and Natasha into a conference room

Steve informed Cassie about the meeting he had with Tony. He told her about the in-home arrest they had Wanda under which only made Cassie a lot more angry. Cassie currently sat in the conference room with a cup of water in front of her. Sam sat across from her as Steve stood overlooking the camera's.

"Why would the Task Force release this photo to begin with?" Steve asked as he placed the image of Bucky onto the table in front of him.