42 | us

*Song rec - Stargazing
by The Neighbourhood*

I stare up at the stars, letting out a content sigh. The sun was now gone and the stars making their appearance along with the moon.

"I noticed you stare at the sky a lot," Minho says softly as he lies beside me.

"Do I?" I look at him and he nods.

Chan thought it was a smart idea to invite everyone back to our house while mom was still at the restaurant. I knew I needed to get Minho alone and it wasn't so hard because we all decided to come up to the roof and soon everyone decided they were hungry but Minho just stood here when realizing I had no intention of moving.

I sit up now and hug my knees to my chest, "Do you like this?" I ask, not looking towards the boy who sat up as well.

"Like what?"

I chewed at my bottom lips for a second before shrugging "Us... being friends"

He was quiet and it made me anxious, my eyes going to him in question but he didn't look at me. His eyes were looking ahead to the night view of the crashing waves.

"I'm not mad about it," He says softly "I'm just happy with whatever you give me" He turns his gaze on me again "And if it's friendship, so be it"

I frown and look down. I didn't want friendship. I wanted him, without the lies.

"What's on your mind?" I slowly look up at him "I know you're thinking about something"

"I-I think we did everything wrong" He furrows his brows as I speak. "From the beginning"

"That's my fault" He admits, "Let's start from the beginning?"

I look over his face, the light of the moon casting down on us—telling us it was on our side as I nod softly.

Minho holds out his hand "I'm Minho"

I chuckle lowly and hold out my hand "I'm Jisung"

He didn't make a move to let go of my hand and I didn't either. I stared into his eyes and I was tired of holding things back. I swallow harshly and said "I don't want to be your friend"

Minho frowns "Jisung—"

"I want to start over," I said those words again "I want to start our relationship over, no more lies"

Minho sat there for a second before a small smile breaks on his face, "Dating but without the fake?"

I laugh loudly and nod "Yeah" Minho looks away and lets out a long sigh "What are you doing?" I said with a small chuckle.

"Trying to calm myself down or else I'll fuck you on the roof"

My eyes widen and he looks at me with a snort and I shook my head and scoot closer to him "I hate you" I said lowly, my lips close to his.

"Bet you do" He replies, feeling his breath hit my lips and I smile before kissing him. His hand went to my cheek, deepening the kiss and we both couldn't stop ourselves from smiling into the kiss.

No more lies or trying to convince ourselves that it was fake. We labeled it as fake because we were both scared of admitting it out loud, me more than him.

But this felt right. His lips on me, his hands on me. The way he sighed softly into the kiss made butterflies explode in my stomach and I craved this feeling more and more.

I pull away and he presses his forehead to mine, looking into my eyes he says "Thirteen-year-old me is freaking out"

I furrowed my brows "We've kissed before"

He pulls away "Yeah but all those times I wasn't sure what you were feeling"

I grab his hand and fidget with it, "I've always liked you" I admitted for the first time out loud.

"Your kidding right?"

I shake my head "No"

"But I was such a dick to you"

I shrug "That's the thing it felt wrong that I liked you. In a way I hated you but I hated that I liked you more"

He smirks "How poetic"

I glare at him and push his shoulder lightly, making the boy laugh. "This is supposed to be a cute—serious moment"

"Right, sorry" He tries to hide his laugh, and I let out a huff and cross my arms. He leans to me and kisses my cheek "Lighten up, I just love messing with you"

"I can see that" I push him away but he captures my lips with his. Pecking my lips repeatedly until I laugh and pull away.

"I also love kissing you" He sits down and his hand finds my thigh.

My smile slowly falls "We wasted so much time Minho, we could have spent all high school together but we all leave for college soon"

Minho shook his head and grabs my hand in his, softly rubbing his thumb against it. "Let's not think about that" I nod slowly "No more time will be wasted, it's us, yeah?"

I nod again "Yeah" I scoot closer to him and lay my head on his shoulder "Us" A small smile finds my face.

And It was, from then in it was us.

*Song rec - Stargazing
by The Neighbourhood*

Bye.

Lmao but fr, this is a goodbye to this book and i'm sad but i'll laugh through the pain.

If this is the only book you've read from me, I have many others if you are interested.

Love Love Love you all

- Sierra <3