36 | fun and games

"Oh no," I heard Felix say under his breath, making me look where his gaze was as we walked outside the movie theater.

I sigh loudly as the couple approached us with hesitance. "Would you look at this, a double date is it?" Caroline says with a bitter smile.

"Caroline back off already, this is getting embarrassing for you," Minho says and she rolls her eyes.

"Embarrassing for me? I'm not the one that got sloppy seconds" Dylan laughs loudly and I glare at him.

"That was low of you," I said to her "What you should be worried about is how your current boyfriend continues to beg for me back not that long ago"

Her smile drops and so does her hand that was once laced in Dylan's.

"Come on guys, let's not bring attention," Chan says.

Caroline looks at me and I knew she hated my guts, she looks at Minho—something in her eyes that made Minho grab my hand and pull me along to walk away, Chan and Felix following along.

"Aw trying to run away before I break his little heart Minho" I stop in my tracks.

"Jisung come on" He pulls my hand again and I look at him.

"I'm sure he doesn't know the truth" I heard her say, I look to Felix and Chan—they looked just as confused.

"Truth?" I turn and look at her.

She doesn't look at anyone but me. "Of course, he didn't tell you" She shook her head.

"This won't get you anywhere" Minho spoke up, standing in front of me "Just leave it alone"

She looks at him and I could see the hurt in her eyes "You lied to me" She said lowly "You said it was all fun and games"

I could see Minhos body stiffen up and I was growing irritated, I sigh loudly and she looks at me "Fun and games" She repeats but louder. "That's what you are" I swallow harshly and I felt Minhos eyes on me, he said something but I didn't pay attention as she continued "He probably told you all about how I cheated and how it was going on for a while"

"What?" I heard Dylan say, confusion covering his face.

I shake my head "What are you trying to say exactly?"

She smiles at me "Im saying that I never cheated on him, he just told you that"

"Jisung let's leave" Chan grabs my arm and I yank it off.

"Look at everyone trying to protect you" She pouts "But the truth is that night you caught me with Dylan was the first night I was with him. I came onto him. Want to know why?"

"Caroline stop!" Minho snapped, grabbing my hand "She's saying nonsense, don't even listen to her"

"Did you really fall for the boy?" She said to him "That's pathetic of you since this was your idea"

"Idea? What the fuck are you talking about?" I stood there "What's going on?"

Minho stood there, helplessly—knowing nothing could stop this from coming out.

"He may like you now but when I got with him he got drunk one night and start blurting out how much he hated you and wanted you to suffer" My stomach dropped, I didn't dare look at the boy right now as she continued "He had me lure Dylan to the cliff so you can see us, he said he was gonna wiggle his way into your life and break your heart"

I look at him now and he looks away "But Minho was with me" Chan spoke up now.

She rolls her eyes "But where was he before he was with you? With me" She smirks and looks at me "He wanted to see you hurt"

"It doesn't make sense" I shake my head, looking at Minho "She's lying ain't she?"

"Why would I lie?" She says "I'm only telling you this because you deserve the truth" I cross my arms and she actually looked like she felt bad for me. I didn't want her to feel bad.

I stand up more straight "Good thing it was all fake"

Her brows raise "What?"

I look at Minho and he finally looked at me, looking almost broken by my comment "Tell them" I said "Tell them how we were never together" I felt my throat tightening and my eyes water.

"What are saying Jisung?"

I look to Chan and force a smile, throwing my hands in the air "I lied" I said "About everything" I said under my breath. Walking past them and needing to leave this situation.

"Jisung—"

"Back off Minho," Felix said loudly, running up to walk beside me. "Let's go to my house" He whispers and nod mindlessly.

I knew this double-date bullshit wouldn't be a good idea.

And the dirty truth is out :)

Also sorry if there is errors, I wrote it and reread it once lmao