23 | eager baby

⚠️SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️

*Song rec - My Honest
Face by Inhaler*

The music blasted through the house. I sip my drink, promising the others I would contain myself tonight.

We all said we would stick together tonight but as soon as the drinks filled our system we all went separate ways—well kinda.

Felix and Chan were attached at the hip or more like grinding on each other. Everyone else split off. Minho, he stood beside me.

"You can have fun, you know that right"

Minho looks at me "Who said I wasn't having fun?"

I chuckle as the visibly bored male. "Come on, everyone knows Lee Minho loves a party"

Minho smirks "But I love your company more"

I grimace "Gross" I walk past him and heard his loud laugh. Walking into the kitchen and pouring another drink before walking out and noticing Caroline now with Minho. I sigh loudly and walk up to them "Shouldn't you be with Dylan, or should I say your boyfriend?"

"Jisung—"

I grab Minho's hand and pull him away, walking us to the backyard. I sigh, feeling the air hit my face.

"Did I just witness a jealous Jisung?" I turn to Minho who smirks as he leans back onto the house.

I scoff "No, you didn't. Sorry to get your hopes up" Minho looks over my body and I swallow harshly "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Minho looks up and meets my eyes again "Like what?" His finger hooks into the loop of my jeans, pulling me to stand closer to him.

My eyes flicker to his lips that I so badly would love to taste right now. Minho with a little bit of alcohol, a dangerous combo.

Thinking back to what Chan said, you could get any part of Minho when he is drunk and I think I'm getting a horny one. I wasn't mad about it.

My hands go to his chest "Did I tell you how good you look tonight?" He whispers

"No"

His lips met mine and I felt his need as he pushed past my lips and roamed my mouth. Minho and I weren't the PDA type but here we were, making out in the backyard of a party.

"This happened fast" I pull away, and turn to see Dylan and Caroline.

I clear my throat and make a small distance between Minho and me but not far because Minho kept an arm around me. Standing up and glaring at the new couple. "It should have happened faster," Minho said with a smug look.

"Yeah, because you always swore Jisung wanted you more than he wanted me but I was the one who was with him for three years while you acted like it didn't bother you," Dylan said and I furrow my brows.

Minho chuckled bitterly and let me go, stepping up to the other "And who did he end up with?" Minho asked "Me"

"Because he's a whore or just wants attention and you'll gladly give it to him" Minho shoved the male, making him stumble back.