09 | tamed the bad boy

"Jisung" I stop walking and my eyes close, making me pray that I'm hearing things and that Dylan isn't in the back of me right now. "Can we talk?"

I open my eyes and turn around, the halls were crowded and eyes were on us as the other students tried to hurry off to lunch.

"I don't think there's anything for you to say"

Dylan looks around and says "There's a lot to say actually, maybe we can go somewhere nobody is listening"

I furrow my brows "Why? I think we're fine right here"

"Dammit, Jisung stop being stubborn for once" He whisper shouted.

"Look I don't have time to waste on you Dylan, I have to meet my friends"

"Your friends or Minho?" He says, not waiting for my answer he continues to say "Because I do know thats a thing now"

I snort and try to hold in my laugh "Sorry, you just look really stupid right now"

Dylan's jaw clenched "Why are you doing this? To get back at me?"

I laugh loudly this time and shake my head "Not everything revolves around you Dyl, plus you were the one that cheated on me"

"And that's why I wanted to talk to you" He grabs my hand "I want to fix this"

I pull my hand from him "There is no fixing this Dylan" I said before turning around and walking out the doors and to the courtyard where I spotted my friends but they were alone as Chan and his friend were now there.

I walk up to them, sitting down with a huff. "What's wrong with you?" Hyunjin asks.

"Dylan is what's wrong"

"Did he do something?" Minho asks and I didn't realize I had sat beside him until now.

"What doesn't he do, his existence alone is disgusting" Hyunjin says and the group laughs.

"You always hated him," Chan says and Hyunjin nods.

"I can tell when a guy isn't good and he... isn't good" Hyunjin goes on about all the signs but I tune him out as I notice Minho getting closer to me.

"Did he do something?" He whispers and I look at him and shrug.

"He wanted to apologize and fix things or so he says"

Minho looks over my face "And how do you feel about it?"

"I don't feel anything about it" I look down and shrug, "I think I've been ready to end things a long time ago but I waited for something like this to happen so I wouldn't seem like the bad guy"

I look at Minho and he was still looking at me "Okay, I know we kinda all mentally agreed something is going on between you two but I'm gonna need spoken words" Hyunjin says, making us look at him "Like a spoken confirmation"

I nod and look at Minho and he just looks at Hyunjin and says "Jisung and I are seeing each other" Minho says with hesitation "Is that good enough?"

They all stare at him and Hyunjin starts clapping "Jisung tamed the bad boy"

I furrow my brows "'Minho is far from bad"

Hyunjin gasps "And he made him soft"

The group laughs and so did Minho and So did I. Seeing us all here, on school grounds, and hanging out together was something I wouldn't have expected. This whole situation is something I wouldn't have thought would happen, not in a million years.

The glances Minho gave me throughout lunch and how he insisted to walk me to class after. I didn't pay attention to the lingering eyes around us or the whispers, I didn't care about the girls in my last class. The ones that sat behind me openly gossiped about how Caroline was heartbroken.

In the beginning we both agreed this was so we wouldn't walk into school without someone by our side. So we wouldn't look like we were just dumped and left heartbroken. But now as the day is here it was almost like everything happened so easily, like none of it mattered and in the end, it was us pretending for what?

Because now as I did realize the gossip that spread through the school, I didn't care much. It didn't make me feel sick to my stomach or want to run home and never be seen again. The rumor that I left my boyfriend I dated for a years for my brother's best friend or how Minho broke up with his hookup for a new one. None of it bothered me, and I'd like to convince myself it was because I knew none of it was real.