Chapter 10

Vegas leeringly looked at Pete," You're more fun than I expected".

"Yeah!".

Vegas out-stared," You! stop smiling".

Pete was trying to lighten the atmosphere but hearing the straightforward comment, he stopped," Hmm ".

The room became silent again. Mr. Tham ended his call," Vegas! When are you planning to have a comeback"? Vegas lethargically answered," maybe after a few months... before this year ends".

Pete was electrified to hear the news," Should I start saving my money". Mr.Tham smiled and cupped Pete's face," Don't cut down the expenses my boy. If you need anything just call me. I can even give you my son if you ask?"

Pete chuckled," How can I ...he belongs to so many people". Vegas grumped and stressed each word he said," I don't belong to anyone".

" Yes yes......you belong to Hell, Son"

Pete got used to the father and son bickering. He gave out a laugh to support his uncle. That evening Pete spent his time chatting with his Uncle. As it was getting late, Tham asked Pete to stay for the night. Pete hesitated for a moment before agreeing but sleeping in a room alone in this big house was kinda creepy so he asked Tham to sleep with him.

"You're such a baby, Pete".

" I can sleep on my own but your house is too big and unfamiliar ".

"Why don't you sleep with Vegas".

"OH PLZ, I'LL DIE OF HYPERVENTILATION IF SO".

"Haha alright let's go to my room".

Vegas was quiet the entire time, he was watching how brainless and dumb his father and future so-called wife are. On his way back to his room he remembered something. He immediately turned around to leave.

"Vegas where are you rushing to...Are you not spending the night here?"

" I can't sleep here..I've some business", he swiftly took his car keys and left.

"What business do you have at night, where are you going"?, Tham has been curious about him.Vegas is a type of person who enjoys staying at home and rest in his free time,but having him roam around the city till late night or leaving at the midnight is kinda mismatch to his personality.

Vegas answered wearing his shoes," Oh I'm sorry, but I've got someone waiting for me at home". Tham knew that Vegas had no one to entertain except for those scoundrels who twerk beside him. He also know that his son won't be rushing over to meet those crooks. Tham adviced him long ago to avoid meeting those cheats, though Vegas have avoided them for years, lately, he's frequently meeting them in the pubs. Tham gave a suspicious and a obvious look.

Vegas side-eyed as he opened the door to leave, "Maybe a rotten corpse to take care of". Vegas originally wanted Pete to be a rich kid because a spoiled dog will not wriggle its tail for someone who ignores it. But after meeting him, it's clear that this child was simple and a fan, so Vegas had to change his tactics. The best and basic way to avoid marriage was to frighten them with your bad deeds. Vegas had confidently announced that he's got a corpse at home to frighten his mate. Tham was taken aback by his words. He knew his son's tactic, "Shut the f*ck up you Hotheaded Pig. Get out before I..."

Vegas slammed the door before Tham could complete the chewing process. His main goal was to alarm Pete but he was unsatisfied. He had his eyes on Pete when confessing. Not a single trace of fear was seen. Vegas was pissed by that face as he enter the garage.

Pete pouted that Vegas had to leave. He initially wanted to go home after delivering the goods but he made a stop, cause Vegas was staying tonight. He was consumed by how he wanted to see his idol's morning face, messy hair, and hear his deep morning voice. In the process, he barely heard the whole conversation they had as he was close to cursing himself for having a stroke of shitty luck.