Chapter 4

A~ squealed," what"? Pete tried to explain how he discovered it. That day when he asked Pete for a favor, Mark was desperate to make Kat his tutor. Pete was stunned at Mark's request. It's a difficult task to achieve, as Kat is not simple to understand and approach. Although many have crushes on her, most of them didn't dare to confess it. Mark seems to have a crush on her but is not fully aware of it. His face changed from a gloomy moon to a shining sun when Pete promised to help him on this matter.

A~ couldn't hide her shocked pineapple face," Like how? Is he...really ". She's lost for words," How can he like her when she's cold to everyone. That's not only the reason, You know that she's not ready for a relationship after her breakup with her GIRLFRIEND". Pete nods," Yes I know that but she has to move forward. This junior seems to be a perfect match for her. He's bright and funny unlike her". A~ also agrees with Pete on this matter," Yes, though she's bisexual I haven't seen her talk or glance at a guy other than you. Maybe Mark can help her change".

Both of the return after discussing a few plans to help Mark. But it's not confirmed whether Mark likes Kat. The first plan is to find out about his feelings. Upon arriving at the class Kat is alone. Both of them were confused," Where's Mark"?, A~ questioned. Kat casually answered looking at her mobile," He left". A~ and Pete were dumbfounded. How can Mark ignore such a situation if he truly likes Kat? Pete didn't ask any more questions. After their classes ended, Kat dropped Pete at his home.

At Pete's home

As soon as Pete entered he saw his grandmother holding a letter. Pete's father sends him letters every month but for the past year, he's receiving a letter every three months. Pete's father works overseas and rarely comes home. He didn't reveal his occupation or the country he stays for work. Every time Pete questions his father about this matter, he dodges the question so he stopped asking him.

Pete is on cloud9, but after reading the letter he becomes glum. His grandmother enquires about the content of the letter. He tells her that his father will be busy till December, and he may or may not be able to come home for Christmas. After explaining to his grandmother Pete hands over the letter and left straight to his room.

He spent last year's Christmas without his father so he hoped he will come this year. He lazily throws himself on the bed and turns ON some music. Vegas' voice has become a healing spot for Pete. He hugs his pillow tightly while listening to his Idol's heartfelt lyrics. Pete mutters," why is it so hard to talk or see you? Your voice is what I live for[ shyly buries his face and smooches the pillow] That honey-making lips are what I crave. How nice it feels to have that body all by mine". Pete slowly walked towards the wall poster of Vegas. He stared for quite a time and gave a few air kisses to Vegas before falling asleep.

Vegas was asked to join for a press conference after his concert ended. He patiently answers everyone's questions about his preparations for the concert and his feeling after it ended. While he's in the meeting with the journalists his phone rings. Vegas politely leaves the room and answers the call," What's the matter, Jay." His vile smirk tells us it's a piece of good news," well bring it to my home". He goes back to answer those meaningless questions.

At last, the session ends. Vegas was in a hurry to leave for his home but was stopped at the entrance by his CEO THAM. This time the old one came with another tamed dog by his side.[ Vegas always refers to his CEO as an old one but he's not old by age.] Vegas tried to ignore him and walk, but this old man started talking sarcastically," I'm not that small for you to ignore and walk past me". Vegas stops and replies without turning back," what"? The CEO walks toward Vegas," well, I don't want to waste my time arguing with you now. I brought a new manager for you". Vegas looked at the person next to his CEO," I hate specky ones" and walks away. Well from his words it's clear that Vegas is not interested in having a manager right now.

An Idol without a manager may raise people's attention and hate towards the company for mistreating their Idol. The CEO is concerned about this issue, so he's trying to find a good manager but is rejected every time for silly reasons. The moment Vegas came out of the building a flock of fans rushed trying to devour him. This scene is quite normal for a rising star Vegas, but he's in a hurry right now to unpack his parcel waiting at home. Vegas is frustrated but he couldn't scowl in front of his fans who love him dearly. Slowly the bodyguards at the entrance helped him get in his car. Now the line is clear and nothing is stopping him to reach home. He speeds up his car and roars," Why is it so hard to leave today".

Vegas has a house in the middle of the city where he stays every day and is known to everyone. But the secret house that he calls his home is at the center of a dense forest, far away from the busy cities This place was owned by his father and was given as a present to him on his 19th birthday. Surrounded by greenery on all the sides, his home is not easy to track. He didn't visit this for the past year. He lived here for a few years after he turned 20.

MORNING

Pete was upset last night so he skipped his dinner which made his granny worried, so he made breakfast for his grandmother. He packed his stuff and left for the university. In the garden of his faculty, he saw Mark and A~ chitchatting. He dashed toward them," Hey what are you discussing without me". A~ side hugged Mark, "This junior is interesting. I would like to have him as my younger one. He's just like me". Mark timidly nodded," P'Pete did P'Kat tell you anything about me".Pete thought for a while but he couldn't remember Kat talking about Mark," No she didn't [turns toward A~ for confirmation] right A~?". A~ confirmed," yes yesterday you left her alone, I think she has a bad impression on you now". Mark became anxious," Why is that so. yesterday I asked her to be my tutor she accepted it right away. After that it was awkward as we didn't speak much so I thanked her and left".

This news is new to Pete and A~. They blinked at each other. Pete patted Mark's shoulder, "Good job Mark ...look how daring you are to ask it when she's alone....people tell me that Kat is scary when she's all by herself".Mark showed his disapproval," She looks innocent and cute when she's alone". A~ and Pete couldn't believe their eyes how can a lion be viewed as a kitten. It's love. A~ blurted out," You have a crush on Kat right"! Mark couldn't hide his feelings, "Did I make it obvious".

Vegas reached home. Jay and Thew are waiting for him at the entrance. Vegas got down from his car," Where's it"? Jay answered," we left him inside that room". Vegas ordered, "leave now. I've sent it, check your bank accounts. And stop contacting me until you get a call from me". They left obediently. Vegas stood at the entrance with a malicious smile," Finally".

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_____________________________________________________________

Hello guys! Let me know in the comment section if you liked it so far.

It will be a blast next week. Stay tuned and stay safe guys.

Thank you for your support and love. If you have enjoyed please vote and share it.

­­­­­­