Chapter 9

"P' I want to know what exactly happened that day".

P'Jab was silent, he didn't expect Vegas to dig up the incident," that day you were quite angry and upset with your dad, do you remember"?

Vegas nodded his head," I do".

" You argued with Mr.Tham, I don't know why, but you came down with moist eyes, so I didn't dare to ask". Vegas snickered," I shouldn't have argued with that old man that day".

Jab continued, "I took you to the club as you ordered and after that, I don't know anything that happened inside".Vegas questioned," When did P'Kun come to the club?"

"He arrived 20 mins before the fire took place. He called me to ask where you were, so I said to him that you were at the club".Vegas was listening attentively, "Did he tell you anything else before entering the club?". Jab pondered for some time, "Yes! He was so worried, and nervous. He even told me that he resigned from the job".

Vegas' eyes widened, "Did he resign?"

Jab nodded, "Yes".

"You didn't enter the club, So you don't know what happened inside?"

Jab gulped, "Yes".

Vegas inquired, "Then who brought me out before the fire took place? I was drinking but when I woke up I was..". Jab interrupted him, "I don't know. After the incident, I took a leave for the anxiety it caused, but it didn't work so I resigned to recover my health".

All the personal information regarding the bodyguards and managers of the company is kept confidential, that's the reason why Vegas was unsuccessful in finding out about Jab.

"I'll take my leave then", Vegas stood up.

"Huh already?"

Vegas walked to the door but paused at Jab's words," The thing I wanna hear...is long lost, so there's no reason for me to stay here. But I believe you are not a bad person".

Vegas has gone through many hardships in his childhood. His mother's death hugely impacted him, after which he started closing the doors that lead to his heart. He rarely wanted friends as he doesn't know the difference between good ones and those who buzz by his side for benefits. His father was interested more in business and didn't know that his son needs love more than money. After all those hardships, he finally dreamed of becoming an Idol. But the company has put so many restrictions that he couldn't be himself in front of the cameras. He was tired and frustrated but found happiness when he was singing and putting his feelings into the lyrics. His passion and love were why he was the top most famous in Thailand.

Throughout his life, the only person he loved and trusted was his offstage ex-manager who was not known or shown to the public. Mr. Kun was a contract-based employee who was hired when Vegas started his training days. He was humble, polite, and more importantly, he made Vegas realize he was precious and special. But good days are never permanent, after realizing the absence of Mr.Kun Vegas' life was back to square one.

THE NEXT DAY

Pete was still in a dilemma. He's still in denial that he met his Idol and more importantly he discovers that Vegas is his Uncle's son.

" I should've known earlier", Pete murmured.

A~ smacked his head," What are daydreaming of?".

Pete gave an awkward smile, he was still figuring out whether he should tell A~ about it or not," Nothing".

Kat was silent about meeting Mr.Tham the other day," Did your Uncle tell you anything".

"About what!".