Chapter 5

Vegas stood at the entrance with a malicious smile. He has left his home isolated for a year but the memories associated with it are still fresh. His eyes become moist as he removes his shoes and places them on the rack. Without any further delay, he enters his room which is on the right end corner from the entrance. This house is very dear to him, so he allows his old maid who has worked for him since ten to clean it every two weeks.

Inside his room, there's another door that leads to the backyard. As he enters and reaches the backyard, a fresh green scent welcomes him reminding him of his past. He walks straight over to the garage.

As he enters the room, a middle-aged man, lying on the floor struggling to free himself. The man's eyes were wide open at the sight of Vegas. He crawled back to escape from Vegas with those tied legs and hands. Vegas gave a murderous look as he walked toward him," hello~ My dear Tawan! ".Tawan is terrified looking at those dead eyes of Vegas.

Vegas bend down holding Tawan's chin," Sad ah or scared.... don't! [gives a killer smile] ". Tawan tries to speak but his mouth is tightly wrapped. Vegas removed the cloth," Talk to your heart content. I'm all ears for you"! Tawan took a breath, "why did you kidnap me? I did nothing...[pauses]". Vegas gives a punch, "Shut the fuck up damn it. What.. you did nothing...[ punches again] repeat it...you did nothing ah.[raises his voice] Then why are you at the club that day?" Tawan stammers," h...how did you know that"?

Vegas straightened his back, "How pity are you..You've done nothing right..fine then you'll be dying without a reason". Tawan immediately answers," Vegas wait.. don't make rash decisions...I admit.. I was at the club but..". Vegas lost his patience, he grabs Tawan by his collar," Why were you at the club, you bastard"? Tawan panicks," I was there to drug you ". Vegas throws him to the ground," Did you succeed"?Asking so he walks towards the tools that were stored in the garage..while he's searching for the one he wants, his phone rings. Vegas immediately changes his facial expression into a  cheerful puppy and answers the call," Sawadee krup...okay I'll be there bye".

Mark couldn't hide his feelings," Did I make it obvious". Pete and A~ answered at once," Yes". Mark held back his smile," P'Pete, P'A~ don't tell P'Kat for now...I'm trying to know about my feelings". A~ assured," Don't worry about it.. try your best to make her fall". Pete gives a bubbly smile," Mark. be sure of your feelings before you take a step...Kat may be cold but she's warm to her loved ones...." Mark replied," Thank you P'Pete and P'A~, I'll try my best".

All three of them disperse for their classes. Kat was in the class while her friends are trying to set her up with Mark. She's attentively listening to Miss Wendy's class. Pete and A~ quietly entered the class from the back door. Kat inspected," where were you two"? Pete," In the garden...the weather is great today so we lost time". Kat gives a nod and goes back to listening to the class. A~ started her chitter-chattering," Kat are you tutoring Mark today. When you teach don't show your furrowed eyebrows, don't get angry and impatient...he'll be scared to attend the next session of yours".Kat didn't give a damn.

After the class ended Pete went to the library leaving A~ and Kat. Kat and A~ started discussing the stalking issue. Kat insisted on telling Pete about this matter while A~ was against it. She's afraid about Pete's mental condition but at last, they decided to tell Pete tonight. At the end of the discussion, Mark arrived," Hello~ I brought drinks for you. Where's P'Pete?" A~ winks at Mark," He's in the library. Give me his drink I'll deliver it to him". He hands over the drinks to A~ and she leaves. Mark becomes faint-hearted as he's alone with Kat. He's overjoyed and nervous at the same time as he gets to sit with her and talk for 2 hours.

He decided on many things to talk about before getting into the subject but all his plans were pointless in front of Kat. Kat went straight to the subject," What do you find difficult in this subject."? Mark opens his book," Well I'm mostly confused about theory and practical implementation of marketing". Kat nods in agreement," I'll help you with that..but remember everything I tell.. please note them down ".

one and a half-hour later..

A~ spies on them. Kat is seriously helping Mark and Mark is paying close attention to everything she told. A~ mutters," He enjoying her sight...well enjoy my boy". Both her friends are busy..one is in the library and another is busy tutoring. While sitting in the garden she looks around to find a person to talk. She fixes her eyes on the man near the parking lot. He's damn hot and handsome.

A~ walks casually towards and greets him. The hot man doesn't look like he's interested in continuing the conversion. He didn't move an inch, enjoying the sight of the blue moon. But our princess A~ is born shameless, she continues," Looks like you are more interested in gazing at the moon....well are you new here". This man didn't even give a glance at our A~," Hello...[murmurs] is he blind?.. okay I'll tell you about myself then...I'm [murmurs] shall I use Kat ...[shakes her head aggressively] no no it's better to depart this life than to witness her gunshot eyes...[say aloud] I'm jenny.. what's your name"? Even after so much effort, he didn't even have the itch to reply her.

A~ gradually lost her curiosity, "My Kat is way better than you". She walks away furiously," What a man...only his looks are worth my time ....is he blind or mute.. anyways he's simply a boring carrot". As soon as A~ left the man sighs," What a girl...should wait inside the car before she makes a comeback".

Vegas home

After answering the call Vegas goes back to investigating," What did you do after drugging me?" Tawan thinks for some time," I just booked a room for you and brought a random lady in the club who's drunk ...to make it look like a scandal". Vegas laughs loudly," So you planned everything very well.. what about the fire. Didn't you set the club on fire"? Vegas' phone rings again ," Yes dad I'm coming".His duality is on another level this time he didn't change his tone or the expression like the previous call that he attended. After ending the call, he dragged Tawan into the wild forest . He wrapped his mouth with the cloth," Take a rest here.. I'll come back tomorrow.. let's talk if you're alive." Saying so Vegas leaves for the city to meet his father.

At the university

Kat notices Mark's face," Why are you blushing". Mark immediately covers his face and splutters," It's hot here". Kat asks attentively," Do you have a crush on me". Mark bursts out," NO.....[pauses] actually YES". Kat nods and goes back to listing down the book's name for Mark. Mark examines her expressionless face. He's confused did Kat nodded in agreement ?... did he say YES out loud enough or not? Kat finishes off the session and walks away leaving his thoughts muddled..

Mark was bewildered by Kat's expression. He scratches his head," What should I understand from her nod.". While debating to ask Kat about this.. he walks past the parking lot. He turns back as he hears someone calling him," Mark'. Mark twinkles as he sees a man getting down from his car," P'Arm ....are you here to pick me up"?

________________________

Hey guys ...I've read the comments saying to update more....well I tried. Enjoy the fun ride and be safe guys. If you've liked the story so far don't forget to comment about it, vote and share.