Chapter 6

Vegas drove back to the city as his father asked him to return home. Vegas and his father's relationship is like the Sun and the Moon. When the sun is bright, the moon is invisible, and when the Moon sparkles, the Sun becomes the brightest star in the sky. It has been months since his father asked him to come home. He drove back without expecting anything from his father because he knew about their relationship. They often fail to communicate properly and end up hurting each other one way or the other.

As soon as he entered the house. his dog zippy ran towards him.

Vegas sighed and patted his dog," At least there's someone in this

house who is happy to see me". He walked to his father's study where he spends most of the time reading books and magazines. His father was seated on the chair, legs crossed with an almost finished cigar in his hands. Upon hearing the footsteps his eyes shifted towards the door. Vegas stood at the door with zippy held in his arms," Father, what's the matter".

" First come inside"

Vegas entered the room and sat in front of his father. Both father and the son seem to have the same kind of emotion. Neither a smile nor a scent of familiarity is shown on their faces. Without any greeting or a small talk between a father and a son, his father went straight to the point," I have a favor".

Vegas couldn't understand, what favor can he do for his father who is more powerful than him, or what type of favor is it that his father couldn't accomplish? A thousand reasons have run wild in his mind leaving him speechless.

It seems to be an important matter for his father," Vegas are you listening? Are you rejecting to help me?" Vegas spoke after cutting down his thoughts," What is that"? Vegas stayed for the night after talking with his father.

Mark's eyes twinkled looking at the man," Brother are you here to pick me up". Arm got down from his car," Yes, Let's go home together". Mark got into the car still confused about P'Kat's reaction to his little confession. Seeing his little brother dazed,

Arm checked," Did anything happen? why are you in such a dilemma". Mark told all his thoughts to his brother without leaving a single

movement that he experienced. After all, he expected a satisfying reason from his brother but what he received is just a smile. Arm just gave a smile and went back to driving. Mark curiously asked," Why are you not answering". Arm replied while driving," what's there to be confused, I think she's just a shy one". Mark stopped asking any more questions as he knew it was a waste of time asking his brother.

Pete arrived at the parking lot where Kat and A~ were waiting. A~ hoaxed," Hey Pete what did you read to lose time". Pete hurried over, "I went to read a few books but I slept instead". Kat gave a faint smile," Pete, We have something to discuss with you". Pete sensed seriousness in the air," What do you want to discuss". Kat originally didn't want Pete to have any idea of this stalking.

But now she thinks he should be aware of the situation so that he'll be on alert. Kat exhaled," Pete you are being stalked". Pete just held back his emotions, "How did you know that?"

" You know that you are being stalked... right"? A~ questioned.

Kat interrogated," How did you find it out....No when did you find it out"?

Pete looked at A~," Mark told me that I was being stalked. He met me that day for two reasons. The first one is about me being stalked and the second one is[Paused and took a glance at Kat] I dare not tell you about the second reason. Mark thought that the stalker is a university student. But one day when Mark was passing by he saw him taking a picture of me secretly".

Kat patted Pete," Idiot! How can you casually tell that you know? Here we suffered a lot debating how to say to you"

.A~ added," Pete, you are good at keeping things. How can you be irresponsible. You should report it to the police now". Pete grinned, "Leave it . The issue has been solved. I know the person behind". Kat and A~ were in confusion.