Chapter 3

A~ was flabbergasted," Wait.. what? Are you joking"? [Kat rolled her eyes]," Okay. A joke...from you...Impossible!" Kat examined the photo," But I'm not sure about it. We can't tell who is being stalked, Pete or Mark. Either way it's dangerous". A~ understood," Let's check Pete's recent photos to confirm that".

Pete returned," Hey I had a talk with him. He told...[ he scans their expressions] Why? Is there anything on my face". A~ asked," Pete, give me your phone. I need to call my father. I left mine at home". Pete gives her his phone, she leaves to find a silent place. Pete," Is it something serious? I think A~ is worried". Kat sipped her last drop of americano," There's nothing to worry about. I think she misses him".

Pete smiled," Okay. Let's talk about Mark. Will you help him, if he asks you directly"? Kat confirmed," Of course. I love marketing. But why are you so serious about me helping him"? Pete flushed," I like this junior, especially his enthusiasm and guts to select you". Kat was taken back," Select me? For what"?. Pete," He chose you for helping him." Kat nodded her head.

A~ came back," Thank you Pete[ hands over the phone] I kind of missed him ". Pete replied," It's okay, [ checks his watch] let's go back to the class". Kat scrutinized all the photos that A~ sent through Pete's phone. Though they can't tell by looking at the photos, Kat assured A~ that she'll ask her father about it. After the class ended Kat and A~ insisted on dropping Pete at his home[In Kat's car]. Pete[ confused]," Are you gonna drop me. Why are you both clingy today? Kat," A~ wants to lose weight so she joined a gym near your home. Don't worry, I'm just dropping you on the way". A~ awkwardly smiled," ya that's right". Pete doubted," Why are you two silent today. Surprisingly, you didn't bicker today". Nobody answered, it was quite peaceful in the car which made Pete turn on some music. Pete started jamming to Vegas' latest songs, giggling to the lyrics and singing along till they reached his house.

They dropped Pete and were returning. Kat asked with a serious tone," Did you see him"?. A~ nodded looking at her phone," I took a snap too but his face is not clear though...[zooms on the photo] He's got a tiger tattoo on his right arm". Kat smirked," It's enough, I'll ask my dad to look into this matter. well-done honey". A~ grinned," you too babe".

THE NEXT DAY

Vegas was busy with his concert schedule for a month and now he's free with no programs coming up. Vegas was munching while watching Tv. He got a call," Good! Follow him. Check his actions and inform me about his movements".Vegas gave a murderous look," Find the right time to catch it". He ended the call, and goes back to cutting apples," The trap is set for you. I just need to wait for you to fall for it".

Pete and A~ were in the university garden waiting for Kat. Pete questioned," Did you gain weight[scans her body] you don't seem to be though". A~ tapped his shoulder," Ey I've gained 2 kg. To cover that I'm wearing a loose dress today". Pete," A~ are you stressed or is something wrong. Worrying about physique is not your style". A~ reassured," There's nothing to worry about[her phone rings]Kat's calling". A~ answered the call," Hello rock head where are you, my dear? we are in our department's garden". Kat replied casually," I'm going to my dad's office today for Pete's thing. I may come late, answer my roll call". A~ teased," what will I get~~~~[ beep beep]".

A~ cursed at the phone," This stone-hearted bitch". Pete, "What did she tell"? A~ started walking," she's running late. Let's go to class first". Pete sighed," stop! But I told Mark to come here ". A~ stops and turns back," Well, call and tell him not to come. what's there to sigh?" [inspects the surroundings and comes closer to Pete] whispered," Are you both a thing now".

Pete said NO with all the expressions he could make. A~ was unsure," Why are you sad then. Don't tell me that...". Pete doubted," what"? A~ continued," That you are using Mark as an errand boy". Pete was relieved," Oh A~ don't make a wild guess [pushes A~] let's go to the class".

Kat is at her dad's office. Kat asked," Dad! Any information about the photo' I've sent you"? Kat's father looked concerned," Yes dear". Kat curiously questioned," Who is that person? What do you think he wants from Pete[silence] DAD tell me". " According to my sources, he's from Laz1 Entertainments and the assistant of the CEO THAM". Kat bewildered," What can be the purpose? why PETE"?

Her father was calm," I don't think this person is dangerous. Let's go with the flow. He'll not harm but I think he wants to know about Pete's actions". Kat was cautious," But why..why does he want to know about Pete's actions?He's not a celebrity who can sing , dance or act properly .[Kat calms herself]Okay whatever may be the reason,I'll keep a watch on him. Although he's not dangerous, we should be careful".

After talking with her father Kat rushes to the university before the next class starts. Kat arrived at the classroom. She peeped in to see whether the class has started or not. But to her surprise, there's no one except A~ and Pete. Kat entered," where are the others? Did class end"? A ~ waved excitingly and Pete's face lighted up too.

Kat thought to herself, "Why are they so happy and excited to see me? Did these dummies miss me"? A~ shrilled," Mark here..!" Kat turned back to see mark behind her. Mark came forward and waved back at A~. Both of them awkwardly walked towards Pete and A~. Kat queried," Why are you two alone"?Pete responded," Class was canceled today as miss Wendy is having some important meeting".

Kat and Mark embarrassingly sat beside each other. Pete suddenly started hunting for something in his bag. A~ inquired, " what are searching for"? Pete hurriedly grabbed A~ and dragged her saying," I've left my Air pods in the garden. Kat and mark wait for us here." As they left the room Pete slowed his pace. A~ became wary," Pete your Air pods are in your ears." Pete stopped and freed A~' arm that he's been holding. A~ interrogated," Are you trying to leave them alone by bringing me out? What are you trying to do"?Pete turned towards A~," Can't you read Mark's face. He's trying to get Kat". A~ squealed," What"?

__________________________

Hello guys! Many things are brought to light in this chapter. Vegas didn't appear much but trust me it gets better and he's gonna dominate in the upcoming chapters. Stay tuned. If you have enjoyed please vote, share and comment.

see you soon~~~~~~