Chapter 1

On a high elevated floor of a stadium, a person seated , fair legs were crossed , eyes closed and head leaned back with headphones on. Kat is having her time in the midst of chaos. A~ asked amidst her heavy breathing ,"why did you ask her to join, she's not even enjoying the show! What's the point of having front row VIP seats of a concert".

A~ is frustrated because the person she is talking to is not even giving her a glimpse. Pete is enjoying the concert and having his time jumping, shouting and smiling like an idiot. A~ patted his shoulder ,"you are listening right!". Pete replied, "Yes , I am listening. I'm in heaven right now with an angel singing."

Kat woke up and pulled her headphones down. The moment she pulled it down a 440hz concert pitch sound wave welcomed her. Kat frowned due to discomfort. As she was searching for her friends, she spotted two figures that are familiar to her, sloppy and hopping like clowns.

She gave a sly smile but didn't join them. Pete and A~ are grooving and singing to their favourite singer Vegas.

Sweat ran from Vegas' abs, making him hotter than usual. His voice has gone deeper as he kept the arena rocking with the heavenly music of his. It's impossible to stand still while listening to them. But our ice-cold Kat, stood like a rock, stuck in the floor and not even a limb did she move the entire time.

The two shabby rats have come to their seats, still wiggling and dancing to the ended concert. "Last time I remember, I've got your asses some tickets to a boring concert. But you seem to be returning from work, Janitors".

Pete wanted to reply but his hoarse voice and sore throat gave away. Sore throat cannot stop our princess A~, she sneering answered,"Concert is meant to enjoy but some use it for sleeping. That headphone of yours is exceptional, to give you a sound free experience at a concert. Try to enjoy noisy places, they are fun and exciting. " Kat ignored her. Pete delightfully thanked Kat for bringing them these concert tickets, and the three parted ways.

Vegas cheerfully thanked his fans. As he left the stage his radiant face has been replaced with a frazzled one. His stage assistants are petrified by his expression . Vegas sensed that, to relax them he said " you all have done a great job today, thank you !".

Vegas is uncomfortable with all the sweat and odor, so he quickly wanted to take a shower. On the way to the shower room, he saw his friends waiting. " Here comes our star Vegas", one of them grinned. " Vegas, why don't you introduce us to your fans". Vegas is dejected by looking at his two friends. He didn't even slow his pace. "Shut the fuck up! Did you find the item that I've handpicked?", he inquired.They hesitated to answer. Vegas paused, " find it quick..... before someone else find it".

Pete reached home and is at a state of trance. His grandmother tried to call him, but the only response she could get is Pete' giggles.Pete is contented as he got to catch sight of his idol for more than 2 hours. This is his most treasured memory after becoming his fan. It has been a year since Pete started fanboying him. He can't cool down his excitement to sleep , more importantly he couldn't sleep due to body pain.

While he's trying to sleep, his phone rings. It's Kat. Pete answered," Kat am I dreaming? It's 10PM now. It's past your bedtime. Did something happen? Hello~..".

Her voice quavered and she fell silent. Kat's silence scared him,"hello~ kat where are you ..hello~!".Kat gave a lifeless answer,"Don't stay up all night. we have class tomorrow morning". Pete replied, "Aww Kat thank..." beep ~beep~ call ended.

The next day.

Three of them always sit at the right most corner window seats in the class. Exhaustion is seen on Pete' and Kat' faces. But our A~ is busy yakking with the one beside her for more than 10 minutes. Kat mumbled," noisy". Miss Wendy's class is boring today which made them drowsy.They have a class in the morning and are free for three hours before the next one starts. As they're dozy, Kat suggested having coffee so they started packing their stuff.

A~ heard some electrifying noises coming from the class entrance."what's happening", she curiously walked towards the entrance, leaving the two behind.

Pete saw A~ rushing to the entrance, "she's really nosy". Kat nodded," yes". As they were about to leave, A~ hastily approached, " Pete!There's someone waiting for you".

____________

Sawadee ka....!Did you guys enjoy? Let me know in the comments. Please vote and share.

Thankyou for reading my first story. Love y'all.