Chapter 7

Vegas looked kinda serious," Dad I'll fulfill your favor but in return, I have a request for you, let's discuss I'm on way to meet you".

Hanging up the call, tears welled up in Vega's eyes. A while ago he's like a demon thirsting for blood but now, he couldn't hold his tears. The edges of his eyes were red and his face pale, but there was no shoulder for him to lean on and dry his tears. He forbade the maid from entering the backyard and informed her not to come here until he ordered. On the way to his father, he regretted getting help from him. But what can he do in this situation where he's blocked from knowing the truth?

Pete was excited and eager to meet his uncle, but deep in his heart, he knew what he was thrilled for! "Ey Pete! Have you gone mad? Why are chuckling...Pete Pete", his grandma has been calling him for the last two minutes. Calling his name didn't work so she walked toward him, and grabbed his ear," Hey Pete".

Lost in his thoughts, Pete experienced a sudden pain," Granny, what are you doing?"

" Shut up! I've been calling you but you've been sitting at the entrance for more than 5 minutes without your pants. What are you dreaming?"

Pete hastily took a look at his legs," AIYA I forgot". He returned to his room, but after returning to his back, he realized that his room was a mess. He left his underwear on his bed, his wardrobe was just a pile of rugs, and his towel on the floor.

"Thank God I forgot to wear my pants, if she saw this room...I could've been dead by now".

He's gonna meet Tham at the famous restaurant where celebrities are their regular customers, so he has his hopes high.

Pete was profoundly betting on his luck that Vegas will be present. But his happiness lasted only a few minutes when he received a message. Pete smiled, and his sparkly eyes slowly disappeared. He didn't wish, he just trusted his luck, alas all have been shattered.

With a disappointed tone, he told the taxi driver that his destination has been changed," Uncle, I'm sorry but can you take me to Laz1 Entertainment ".

This driver seems to be interested in idols," Boy, are you a trainee at the company? I heard that this company is strict with the trainees". Pete remained silent, he made an effort in dressing and tried a new hairstyle to match the restaurant vibes but........he even asked Kat to lend him a camera. The driver waited for an answer but Pete seems to be lost in his thoughts, checking his expression," young man, why are making that gloomy face, you were smiling all the way..what happened"? Pete gave a faint smile," Nothing! please take me to the Laz1 entertainment".

This driver seems to be easy-going and extroverted, he noticed Pete's disappointment, and without any further talk, he dropped Pete.

" Good luck boy ".

Pete nodded," Uncle I'm not a trainee....". But the driver had already left. He sighed and took a look at the building, he spent most of his time waiting for his favorite idol. He's upset that he couldn't go to the restaurant where Vegas goes, but he overlooked that meeting his uncle at his company is a fortune in disguise.

As an idol, meeting Vegas at his favorite place goes up to 5% but meeting Vegas in his practice room is about 79% possible. Having run these calculations, Pete face lit up. His eyes sparkled, even the thought of meeting Vegas by chance made his pulse raise, and his body lost control. As he took his first step he couldn't hide his eagerness.

Well, Pete is quite familiar with this place. Most fans can relate it, to how they spent time in front of their idol's company, hoping that he/she will look at them and smile.

Pete entered the building, but he felt kind of weird," Why didn't they stop me from entering".

"Good Morning Sir", saying so the receptionist smiled.