16

It's been 11 months and 4 weeks since he left. My  adriana is now 2 months and 4 weeks old. Tomorrow it will have been a year. Miss April moved out with her boyfriend last month.
My baby girl is my priority.

I start work again in 3 weeks.
I wake up at 10 am and have shower. I scrub my hair with a deep shampoo. Then I condition it as I shave. I wash my hair and step out the shower. I do my skincare in the mirror. I then apply some mascara and red lipstick. I dry my hair and leave it down. My dark waves falling down my back. I walk into my closet. I put on a black dress with a belt, tights and knee high boots.

I walk into my baby room

I walk into my baby room. I wake my cupcake up. "Morning my love" I say. She opens her eyes revealing her icy blue eye and her warm emerald eye. She has heterochromia. Sharing mine and her fathers eyes.

I dress her into a pink starry baby grow and a pink headband to match.

She's the best thing that ever happened to me

I put her in her pram and I lock the door. I push her all the way into the city and I place sunnies on. I walk through the city.
I see a man with a familiar body build and hair. I brush it off. I look down at my hand. My rings on my ring finger make me tear up. Where are you mi amore?
I will wait for you.
When we next meet,
I will introduce you to your baby
And I will love you forever.

Lorenzos pov.

It's been a year. I can go back.
I drive to the city. I go into Gucci and buy my wife her dream bag. I hope she forgives me when I explain. As I'm walking out I see a gorgeous woman, she's pushing a pram. Wait. I zoom in squinting my eyes under my glasses. It's Aurora. With a baby? oh my god? Is it mine?!

I drive back to my home and I place the bag on the kitchen counter and I sit on the stool.

Auroras pov

I take my baby home again after our walk. I place the pram outside the door and I carry her in.
I make faces at her and she giggles.

I smile but then my smile drops when I see him. We make eye contact. My eyes tear up. His eyes go to the baby. Then back to me.
"Aurora, my love. I'm so so so incredibly sorry." He says. I stand still. In shock.
"Lorenzo?" I manage to say.
He smiles. "Yes baby?" He says cupping my cheeks.
"Why? Why did you go?" I ask.
"I'll explain later, who is this?" He asks pointing at adriana.
"This is your daughter, Lorenzo you missed her birth, I went through so much pain. And you weren't there where the hell have you been?" I question.
"Go put the baby down and I'll explain mi amore."
I walk up the stairs and place Adriana in her cot. "Night baby." I say to her shutting the door
Time to get my answers.

So he's back?
Will she forgive him?
Find out by reading on
Vote and comment my loves

Brooke xx