06

Auroras pov- it will be her pov for most of the story guys as she is the main!

I wake up and see Lorenzo on the balcony. I take this chance to go shower. I quietly get out of bed and scurry into the bathroom locking the door. I turn on the shower and wash my hair and deeply condition it.

After my shower I change into black leggings, a Nike cropped hoodie, white Nike socks and airforces.

We are staying in the house today as there is a storm at noon

I walk out the bathroom to see Lorenzo waiting on the bed. "I'm going down for breakfast hurry up berluscani!" I say walking out the room.
I walk down the stairs and see my friends and parents waiting. " morning favourite people!" I shout sitting down next to my dad. There is eggs and bacon for breakfast today. I eat it all and Enzo comes down 5 minutes later. "Sorry guys someone claimed the bathroom!" He says staring at me. I roll my eyes. We all spend the day watching movies as my parents are out arranging the ball. We have sandwiches for lunch and patatas Bravas for dinner. Nothing really eventful happened.
The day after was basically the same except we went to the beach and spent the day sunbathing and eating ice cream.

The day of the ball...
I wake up in Lorenzo's arms. I snuggle into him and he pulls me closer. "What time is it?" I ask in a sleepy voice.
"11? Why" he asks
"Shit get up we have to get downstairs!" I say pushing him off me. I run downstairs with Enzo trailing behind me. "Sorry SOMEONE didn't wake me up!" I say. Everyone laughs and the women and girls drag me into the room where we plan makeup and hair. It always a surprise for the men they don't get to see us till my mother makes an entrance then my friends, then I make my grand entrance, all the men and women in my mafia have to bow down to me out of respect and if they don't they get shot.

After planning, it's 2 pm the ball is at 5 so we start getting ready in the west wing and the guys get ready at the venue. I hug Lorenzo and tell him I'll pick him as I hate all the other guys. He nods and kisses me on the cheek.

The makeup artist does a red and black eyeshadow look with a gold line adding contrast