Honey moon

SMUT WARNING!

He lays me on the bed carefully and he puts his arms either side of me. His lips connect with mine and his tongue plunges into my mouth, we fight for dominance knowing that the winner will be the controller. He wins obviously.
His hands go down my body and he latches them on my hips. He takes off my dress revealing my white Victoria secret lingerie. He smirks as he places kisses down my throat and he stops at my cleavage.
He unclasps my bra, still kissing me, and he squeezes my right breast, then he moves onto the left one as he sucks on my right boob. He teases my nipple making me fight back a moan. He moves onto sucking and teasing my left breast. I bite my lip.

He then places kisses down my stomach and he reaches my legs. He kisses my outer thighs then moves onto the inner thighs, teasing me. I feel my core throb.
He pulls me to the edge of the bed and he rips off my panties. He plants kisses above my legs then again on my inner thighs. My pussy is wet and throbbing.
he looks at me, his eyes darkened, filled with lust and hunger. He kisses my clit teasing it. Then out of no where he sticks his tongue on it and he moves at a rapid speed applying more and more pressure  up and down my pussy. He stops and sticks his tongue in and swirls it around. I finally moan. Not loud but he deffo heard it because he stuck 2 fingers in and started curving them up, and down. It was hitting a spot, a wave of pleasure surged through me as his other hand rubbed my clit faster and heavier then his tongue. My back arched and my toes curled. "Don't you think about it." He said in a stern voice. I hold it back but it feels like my skin is ripping.
After 10 minutes of holding it he finally nods and I let it all out. A loud moan from me fills the room and I shake. He smirks as he removes his pants and boxers. My eyes where closed but all I felt was something huge smash into me.
Then I felt his lips on mine as it sped up and went all the way in. My moans and his groans filled the room. After 2 minutes we both came. Then we did it again and again.

God knows how many times, but each time was stronger.

Okay smut over.

Vote and comment my loves

Brooke xx