09- the reception

We finish our dishes and the floor is cleared for the first dance. Falling like the stars is put on and Enzo pulls me close holding eye contact. He keeps a hand on my waist and one holds my hand. My other hand is on his shoulder. I smile and he smiles back. We sway and when the chorus starts he spins me and pulls me back so my back is to his chest. He sway like that till the next chorus. When the next chorus starts he spins me again and I land agains his chest facing him. We move around the dance floor in continuous circles. And as we move like that I'm lost in his eyes then he spins me around many times. "I'm in love with you" he says into my ear then as the song ends he holds my back and we are bent towards the floor staring into eachothers eyes. Then everyone claps loudly. We go outside to take wedding photos, when we are finished I smirk and tell him to wait there and I call grace and Ava to join me and they know what's happening.

We run into the bathroom and I change into a red satin dress and I change my tiara to a red on and I put my hair in a pony. We all giggle.

I text my mum and tell her to put on ET by Katy Perry

As we hear the song start we walk into the room and we stand in the centre of the dance floor and dance to the song. Then when the song ends I tell my husband to forgive me if he's mad that I changed but he just kissed me deeply.
As the night ends, I change into a red body con and I take off my tiara, Enzo is taking me on a honey moon somewhere in Australia. 22 hours yay!
We say goodbye and climb into our jet. I fall onto the bed and cuddle into my husband. I whisper in his ear "we will do fun things in Australia my love but I need to sleep so I can think of my ways" I wink at him and fall asleep in his arms. I slept for 15 hours. I was woken up by the tv turned on and he was watching vampier diaries. I sat up and giggled as we watched 7 episodes before we landed. We arrived at night in a gorgeous villa for 4 nights. He carried me bridal style up to the bed and he laid me down gently...

The next chapter is very sexual if you wish to skip, you may.