07

We are guided to a red limousine. I sit in it taking up so much room due to my dress being huge. I pour everyone a glass of champagne and we drink only one before we arrive.

We walk onto a red carpet and my mother gets out first and then grace then Ava then me. We are guided up stairs for our grand entrance. I'm so nervous at this point. I hear a man come on the audio. "AND NOW! We have the 3 women closest to our mafia princess. First of the one and only Sofia valentina!!!" The man announces my mother and she walks out the door. I hear cheering. "Up next we have grace harper! The mafia princesses best friend." I hear cheering and I hear grace giggle. My hands are shaking as I'm going in there soon.
"And now I present AVA LOVEDAY! One of the other closest friends of our princess!" Ava then leaves and I hear cheers and whistles. "And now we have the gorgeous, mafia princess. The most prized possession of Spain. The Latina goddess. AURORA VALENTINA!!!" I walk out and I am at the top of a flight of stairs. I see all the men and women of the Spanish mafia bow down at the bottom of the stairs, then at the end is Lorenzo. He is looking dangerously handsome.

 He looks up at me with a shocked expression "oh my god Aurora you look stunning!" I hear the man say

He looks up at me with a shocked expression "oh my god Aurora you look stunning!" I hear the man say. I carefully walk down the stairs and smile at all the people bowed down. Lorenzo bows down infront of me and I giggle. "Hello handsome" I say as I grab his outstretched hand.
"Aurora you look gorgeous mi amor." He says as he leads me onto the dance floor. "And now the princess and her date will have the first dance before the coupling ceremony."
"I picked the song btw I hope you don't mind but it reminds me of you." Lorenzo whispers in my ear as he pulls me towards him by the waist. Ocean eyes by billie eillish starts. He stares in my eyes. "Your eyes are as blue as the ocean when you are happy my love, that's why I picked the song." He says as we sway to the song. I listen to the lyrics, I realise what it means. I smile at him. Our eyes never leave as we dance. When the song finishes his eyes are green but they are filled with love and affection. "And now after that heart warming Aurora will meet the guys lined up. The sons of the Italian mafia, Russian mafia, American mafia and french mafia"
I step up on the stage as the Russian mafias son smiles at me and hugs me. I smile back and turn to my mother and say "No I don't feel a connection." She nods and I turn to the french mafia son.
He pulls me into a kiss. I push him as he smudged my lips. "No mother just no!" I shout.
Then the American mafias son introduces himself but I just say no.
Then of course I see my handsome devil, Lorenzo. I take the microphone. "Okay so I have taken it into consideration, thank you to all the guys except france because you smudged my fucking lipstick man! But I pick mr lorenzo berluscani! Surprise I know right guys!" I say laughing.
I step off the stage and meet lorenzo at the dance floor. "Wait here babe" I say and I call grace over to help me. She helps me out the huge ball gown and she gives it to a guard to take it back to my estate. She helps me put a silk red dress on

 She helps me put a silk red dress on

I keep the crown on though.
I text my mum to put on woman by Doja cat and get everyone off the dance floor. As the singer starts singing me and grace and Ava walk out like models and we do our dance. We start off by swaying our hips and being proper sluts but we are allowed to be it's my night. Baby worship my hips and waist. Is when I turn around and guide my hands down my body. Then I start rapping, (missing out the N word)
At the feminine part we all drop. And we dance for the rest of the song. After that it's my playlist that plays and me and my 5 besties all dance in the centre. We drink all night. At 11 my head starts spinning and then bang bang comes on. Me and the girls jump on the stage. I'm ari and Nicki in this song then the other two share Jessie J. All jaws drop as we sing. At 3 the night ends, me and my future hubby go to our room and he helps me into some satin pjs. He helps me take off my makeup and he guides me to bed. "I love you" I say smiling at him.
"I love you more baby" he answers hugging me close.

The marriage will be held in 2 weeks. It will be held in Spain. And because we are from 2 different mafias we decided to merge them together creating the largest and strongest empire in the world.

So they are now to get married! How fucking cute guys.

Thank you to everyone who had read this!

Vote and comment my loves

Brooke xx