03

Lorenzo's pov

After the girls left I pulled Aurora into my lap and stroked her hair till I felt her calm down. I looked down at her and she was looking at me with red puffy eyes. "You okay Valentina?" I ask
"Yeh uhm thanks."
"What happened princess?"
"Don't worry" she says laughing and standing up. As she did so I got a face full of ass. "Enzo stop looking at my ass it's weird!" She yells laughing.
"Shushhhh!" I say as I stand up. I give her a hug and leave shutting the door behind me. How can a girl so strong be so weak?

Auroras pov

My alarm blares in my ears.
I look at my phone with disgust

Too early for me. I roll my eyes and roll out of bed slipping my slippers on. I open my balcony doors and grab a cigarette. I only smoke when I'm stressed.
When I finish smoking I go back into my suite and go into the bathroom. I open my skincare drawer and grab out all my depuffing serums and my gua sha. I do my skincare then I apply some clear mascara too my lashes and I apply some dark red lipstick. Can't forget about my trademark. I walk into my closet and pick out a black mini dress, tights, knee high boots and a trench coat. I put a gun and 2 knives into the coat.

I walk into the kitchen as I put my diamond earrings in

I walk into the kitchen as I put my diamond earrings in. I open the fridge and grab the oat milk. I open the freezer and get the avocado and banana slices. I throw the ingredients into the blender and I turned it on. When it is done I pour the liquid into a tumbler and put the lid on. I walk into the foyer of the suite and grab my bag and stuff my keys, phone and pencil case into it and I walk out into the hall.
"Grace get your ass to the door we need to go to science bitch!" I say as I knock. She opens the door, she's wearing jeans and a tshirt. Her hair is in a pony and she's wearing mascara and foundation. She smiles at me and she looks me up and down in shock.
"Bitch what the fuck!" She shouts.
All the other doors open and then she calls ava over. "Doesn't she look gorgeous?" She asks her.
"Bitch wtf! You do whattttt!!!" She shouted. I smiled and giggled.
"See I can pick up both genders lucas! I told youuuu!!" He laughs and walks back into his room. We have a joke about me being able to have both genders fall for me.
"In all honesty, you do look good" I turn to Henry then to his girlfriend.
"You have a girlfriend." I say rolling my eyes.
"Okay my turn!" I hear a deep voice say. "You look ravishing today princess." Lorenzo says smiling.
Grace and Ava wink at me. "Thanks berluscani." I say as I turn to the girls. "Shall we bitches!" I shout linking my arms with theirs walking into the elevator.
"Right add him to the group chat bitch!" Ava says. I pull out my phone and add him to the groupchat.
DYSFUNCTIONAL RICH KIDS 🫶
Berluscani added.
My bae- hey Lorenzo it's ava!
Blondie- hey Lorenzo it's Henry!
Elsa- hey Lorenzo it's Lucas!
Hottie- hey Lorenzo it's grace!
Latina dream- uhm guys why is my name changed?
Italian guy- hey guys, why are we dysfunctional?
Elsa- ask the girls